Crazy Socks offers 12 colorful pairs that will make a unique statement. Stand out from the crowd with a fresh pair of Comics, No Drama Llama, Avocado, or Flamingo socks.
These vibrant themes will definitely make a great conversation piece.
Boost your profits online. Learn more
Questions about Crazy Socks?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group raises money when participants take orders from their catalog.
Do participants get a brochure to show?
Yes. Every participant receives a brochure, order form, and money envelope.
Is money collected up front?
Yes. Buyers can pay by check, cash, money order, or cashier’s check.
Are there any fees?
There are no setup fees or supply costs to start a Crazy Socks fundraiser.
Can participants earn prizes?
Yes. Our prize programs are optional but encouraged. You can boost sales by incentivizing your participants. It’s important to discuss these prizes at your kickoff meeting. Then, continue to remind your participants about them throughout your campaign. This will keep them motivated to sell.
If your group has 100 or more participants, a prize flyer is placed in each seller’s packet. For smaller groups, the sponsor receives a PDF with their ‘fundraiser supply kit’ email.
There is no cost to the group for our incentive plans.
How soon can we start?
After you submit our ‘start a fundraiser’ form you’ll receive an agreement to sign. It will then take at least 7-10 business days to process your order and pack and ship out your supplies.
How long is the fundraiser?
Your sale lasts for 2 weeks. You can always change your end date. Simply let us know before your sale is over.
Can we also raise money online?
Yes, selling online is an important part of your Crazy Socks fundraiser. Before your sale, you’ll receive registration instructions to pass onto your participants. Once registered they’ll be able to invite friends and family to shop at your store.
Raising money online adds a 2nd way for your group to raise money.
Do participants need to register?
Registration is the most effective way to make Crazy Socks sales online. It's also a great way to get your participants engaged in your cause. Once registered, participants invite people to your store by sharing their unique link. They can do this using text, social media, and/ or email.
Once potential buyers are at the store, your group’s name appears at the top of the page. This helps make it recognizable to friends and family. For example, “Welcome to ABC High School Band.”
Registered sellers will also be able to earn credit towards prizes. We encourage groups to supplement our prize program with their own rewards. This can help bring in more sales. Here are some incentive ideas.
Do we get our own link?
There are 2 ways to promote your store:
- Registration: By default, your group will receive its own school ID number. Participants will need it to register and share your store with others using social media, text, and/ or email.
- Direct Link: As an option, we can create a unique link that would bypass the registration process. Your group would be able to share your link with their friends and family.
Can we accept donations?
Yes, your store will be set up to accept donations. You make 70% of the donated amount.
Is there a minimum order?
There are no order requirements for a Crazy Socks fundraiser.
How much money can we make?
You’ll need to know your group size as well your participant goal. Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Participant Count x Participant Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 participants and you set your participant item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 participants x 10 Items / participant = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is about $10 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $10 = $6,000.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $6,000 x 40% = $2,400.
Keep in mind, our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, participants probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Can we track our sales?
Brochure: You probably won’t know how many orders you get until you collect your order forms. But there are strategies that can give you a ballpark idea. Learn how to track your fundraising progress
Online: You'll be able to track online sales in real-time. By logging into your dashboard you'll see:
- The number of participants who have registered
- How many unique visitors each participant has had
- Individual participant and group sales progress
How do we receive our money?
Brochure Sales: Money and order forms are turned in at the end of the sale. The money gets deposited in the group’s account and the order forms are sent in for processing.
Once orders are processed, the group receives their sales reports and invoice. The group sends a check for the invoice amount and keeps the rest as profit.
Online Sales: Once we receive your brochure invoice payment, we’ll send your online sales profit check.
Donations: Any profits from donations are included with the online sales check.
What is our profit?
Groups make 40% off all brochure and online products.
You receive 70% of online donations.
(Use the ‘Calculate Your Profit’ calculator at the top of the page to determine your profit)
How soon do we receive our order?
We deliver brochure orders to your group 3-4 weeks after receiving your order forms. Online orders generally ship to customers within 1-2 weeks after purchase.
Where do orders ship to?
Product ships out of our California warehouse to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders deliver prepacked by seller.
Is there a shipping fee?
- Groups under 100 participants: Shipping is free for 150+ item orders. A $100 shipping and handling fee is charged for orders with fewer than 150 items.
- Groups with 100 or more participants: Shipping is free for 250+ item orders. A $250 shipping and handling fee is charged for orders with fewer than 250 items.
Minimums include combined sales made from the brochure and online store.
Buyers also have the option to ship their order to the group. In this case there is no shipping fee.
Do you ship orders to sellers?
There is no ship to seller option for a Crazy Socks fundraiser.