Cookie Dough Fundraiser
High profit cookie dough fundraisers
We offer only the finest gourmet cookie dough fundraiser products. Everyone loves Otis Spunkmeyer®, Nestlé® Toll House® and Classic Cookie®.
Top 20 flavors. Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, triple chocolate chip, and much more! No trans fat or artificial oils. Kosher certified. Ready to bake and delicious.
Learn about our products
MORE COOKIE DOUGH FUNDRAISER IDEAS
Cookie Dough Trends
Cookies are present in approximately 68% of households in the US. Now imagine that number during the holiday season. According to the South Florida Reporter, Americans eat about 300 cookies every year. This equates to 35,000 cookies in a lifetime!
In another study, 21% of people say they eat at least 10 cookies a week. An estimated 31% of millennials say they prefer cookies over alcohol. This proves a cookie dough fundraiser is a dependable money maker for your school.
Selling cookie dough is versatile because it can be successful both in and out of school. We can find candy, lollipops, and popcorn at the nearest drug store or minute market. But cookie dough is not as easy to come by outside the grocery store.
You can also add cookies into other grassroots fundraisers. For example, at snack tables, parties, or field days. Many colleges use cookie dough fundraising to maintain and grow funds for clubs. Aim to show up in the morning or late afternoon when students are feeling hungriest.
Cookie Dough Fundraiser Options
School fundraising is sweeter with cookie dough. We won’t encourage the consumption of raw cookie dough. But we love the classic smell of fresh baked cookies —and so does America. Many brochures are available, ranging from $12 to $20.
Our cookie dough is kosher certified and our pre-portioned is our most popular. Every cookie comes out equal, so the kids won’t fight over who gets the bigger cookie. Now that makes it all worth what you pay for it.
For those who still want to sell cookie dough, but for less, consider our $12 Dough. This fundraising brochure features 6 classic flavors, and comes in 2-pound tubs. It's also Kosher certified.
If you want name brand recognition, check out our Otis Spunkmeyer® Cookie Dough. Everyone can relate to the great taste and quality behind the name. Otis cookies contain no hydrogenated oils, no preservatives and 0 grams trans-fat.
Nestlé® Toll House® is a well-known classic that offers a shelf stable cookie dough. These catalogs will add instant credibility to your school fundraiser.
Edible cookie dough is all the rage and it's one of the fastest growing product types in this market segment. Check it out if you're looking for a simple and unique fundraising option.
Cookie Dough Sales Ideas
The most popular time for a cookie dough sale will be before Thanksgiving and Christmas. The cookies will contribute to holiday dinners and events. They are also convenient additions to gifts.
You can hand out cookies during Secret Santa, or bring them to school for a holiday party. Everyone wants cookies come November 1st.
Our favorite holiday pick is Snickerdoodle, a buttery sweet flavor topped with cinnamon. We offer this flavor in most of our cookie dough fundraiser brochures.
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Gerald Murphy - Fundraiser CoordinatorDeSales High SchoolRaised:$4,042.00
- 5Brad Rashley - SponsorAmerican Renaissance School Band and ChorusRaised:$1,569.00
- 5Monica Wysong - PTA Fundraising ChairMireles Elementary PTARaised:$35,564.75
- 5Brad Rashley - Music DirectorAmerican Renaissance SchoolRaised:$1,569.00
- 5Mark Perry - LTCJones County High School JROTCRaised:$6,600.00
- 5Molly Striker - School SponsorSt Joe Hessen Cassel SchoolRaised:$3,375.00
- 5Kelly Quedado - Booster PresidentRockstar Cheer BoostersRaised:$2,952.00
- 5Katie Cook - SponsorWesleyan Christian AcademyRaised:$8,436.00
- 5Stephanie Ross - Fundraising CoordinatorPlaymates ChildcareRaised:$10,004.50
- 5John Spizziri - FFA AdvisorRyegate SchoolRaised:$1,785.00
- 4Mark Perry - LTCJones County High School JROTCRaised:$6,600.00
- 5Danielle Cornacchio - Choir DirectorMinisink Valley High SchoolRaised:$1,188.00