Band Fundraiser Ideas
Top band fundraiser ideas
Equip your students for success and choose a better fundraiser. And raise more money by offering them our free and exclusive incentives.
Customizable products. Make your sale stand out and sell products with your school name, logo, and colors.
Make band fundraising fun. Give students a unique popcorn flavor to sell.
Reach your band fundraising goals by offering a healthier option to candy and chocolates.
Ensure your next band fundraiser offers great selection, high quality, and excellent value.
Give your band students something unique & delicious to sell that everyone will love.
Ensure that your band students sell the highest quality flower & plant products available.
Sell your own band card. Offer discounts from local merchants and make up to 65% profit.
Suggested Prize Programs
Give your band students a choice. Win cash or cookie dough for selling brochure items.
Offer your students custom embroidered band apparel like a cap, polo, hoody or sports bag.
Earn cash for selling. Reward students directly, or credit their individual band accounts.
MORE BAND FUNDRAISER IDEAS
Band Fundraising Goals
Whether raising money for instruments, uniforms, or travel, we have a program for you. Our band fundraisers offer great products for buyers and appealing incentives for students.
These 2 ingredients are the recipe that will help you reach your financial goals.
Products Bands Love to Sell
Our personal favorite fundraising product for a band fundraiser is popcorn. With variety pack popcorn you can let people pick their flavor on the spot. Selling along the sidelines or in the bleachers during a game will be a breeze. Especially when you offer that jalapeño cheddar flavor… yum!
Consider placing “This Popcorn Supports the Middlebury Marching Band” on the popcorn bags. It never hurts to go for some extra marketing.
Another good option for a fundraiser is the Discount Card. They can be customized with the band’s group photo on the front and options for food to grab after the game on the back.
Sell individually packaged goodies at events where the band is playing. For example, the homecoming football game or other school events. Folks will be able to see exactly what their money is supporting at a time when they’ll enjoy a tasty snack.
Prizes Tailored to Band Groups
First, identify the appropriate incentive for the age range of your band members. Traditional prizes, like headphones and scooters may be better for younger band members. whereas cash prizes would probably motivate older ones. The apparel prizes would work well for both!
Consider polling your group to determine what type of prize would be most appealing. For smaller groups, like band fundraisers, traditional prize programs are likely more workable. But, a Super Party event for larger band fundraisers may be a highly engaging option.
Prizes are free of charge, and the group retains a 40% profit on items sold. Students will benefit by receiving prizes for their hard work. You’ll also be able to raise awareness throughout the sales process about the benefits of a band program.
The cash prizes come in two ladder-like incentive structures. ‘Cash Master’ offers up to $132 in cash prizes but retains a higher profit on products for the group. ‘Master Blaster’ offers up to $200 in cash prizes but has a lower profit.
Band members will be motivated by the opportunity to help their group reach a big overall goal. It’s a win-win for school bands and their musical members!
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Ann Ohmann - PresidentWarhill High School Band BoostersRaised:
- 5Lee Ann Clifford - Secretary to the BandAtherton High SchoolRaised:$1,955.00
- 5Jennifer Rathunde - GNHS Music BoostersGrayslake North High SchoolRaised:$2,230.00
- 5Jill Schenk - Band Board Vice PresidentLa Cueva Big Bad Bear BandRaised:$2,948.00
- 5Connie Maginn - Orchestra & Band DirectorGrant Middle SchoolRaised:$5,530.33
- 4Jennifer Rathunde - GNHS Music BoostersGrayslake North High SchoolRaised:$2,230.00
- 5Pam Siewert - Choir DirectorArcadia High SchoolRaised:$6,444.00
- 5Connie Maginn - Orchestra & Band DirectorGrant Middle SchoolRaised:$4,510.92
- 5Brad Rashley - Music DirectorAmerican Renaissance SchoolRaised:$1,569.00
- 5Amy Davie - Colorguard MomFerndale High School Color GuardRaised:$407.00
- 4Pam Siewert - Choir DirectorArcadia High SchoolRaised:$6,444.00
- 5Brad Rashley - SponsorAmerican Renaissance School Band and ChorusRaised:$1,569.00
- 5Jill Schenk - Jill SchenkLa Cueva Big Bad Bear BandRaised:$2,948.00