How Does a Catalog Fundraiser Work?
Brochure fundraising allows schools to collect the money before receiving their order. This means sponsors won't have to spend extra time chasing down money later.
To get an idea of how much money you can make, use our ’Calculate Your Profit’ tool found on each brochure page. Enter your group size and student item goal.
Before your sale, we’ll send you a catalog, order form and money collection envelope for each student. Ask your students to show the brochure to family, neighbors and friends. After 2 weeks, send us your order forms for processing.
Your profit is the difference between how much you collect and your invoice. We’ll also work with you to schedule your delivery date.
What Makes Our Catalog Fundraisers Better?
- 100% Product Guarantee. You’ll be selling the highest quality products in fundraising. If a customer isn’t satisfied with a product, we’ll refund your money.
- More Selection. We offer over 45 unique brochures. Choose from 5 different brochure categories. Fall and spring seasonal shoppers, cookie dough, frozen food and specialty catalogs.
- Orders Packed by Seller. Your delivery will be easy. Orders arrive already sorted by student.
- Free Prizes. Our brochure fundraisers include incentive programs at no extra cost. Offer the latest in gadgets and toys, sportswear, cash, or an exclusive big event.
- Low Minimums. Shipping is free once you reach our reasonable order requirements.
- Online Store Access. Create 2 revenue streams. Your students can show a catalog, plus bring in more profits online. We’ll set up your online store so you can make sales over the internet too.
- Timely Customer Service. We’re obsessed with your satisfaction. You’ll experience a quick response to your questions along with relevant sales tips.
- No Cost to Start. Start a brochure fundraiser with us today for free.
Questions About Catalog Fundraisers
How much profit do we make on a catalog fundraiser?
For most of our brochures your profit is 40%. You make 50% on our fall and spring flower brochures.
Do we have to sell a certain amount to get free shipping?
Group size and brochure type determine order requirements. For more information, click on the ‘free shipping’ link found on each brochure page.
Do we have to pay for brochure supplies?
We ship all supplies free of charge. You'll receive brochures, order forms, money collection envelopes and prize flyers.
What are the most profitable catalog fundraisers?
Seasonal shoppers, cookie dough, and frozen food are the most popular programs.
How do we improve brochure fundraising sales?
One way is to ensure that students are selling both out of their brochure and online. Online sales can account for more than 50% of your total profits. Learn more
How long does a brochure fundraiser last?
We recommend 2 full weeks including weekends.
Catalog Fundraising Ideas & Tips
- Schedule a kickoff meeting to discuss goals, the process, and when money and orders are due.
- Enforce the ‘don’t talk to strangers’ rule. Instead, remind them to ask mom and dad to take the catalog to work.
- Establish an item goal for your sellers and encourage them to set short term daily goals.
- Remind your students to tell people who they represent and why they're selling.
- Tell them to be ready to sell. Always have their catalog, order form, money collection envelope, and a pen.
- Make sure they’re familiar with the brochure and be able to point out various items to people.
- Track your students sales progress.