Our commitment as an AFRDS member
Big Fundraising Ideas is a proud Association of Fund Raising Distributors and Suppliers member, otherwise known as AFRDS. As an organization, AFRDS is committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in product fundraising by promoting professionalism and integrity throughout the industry.
A condition of membership within the association involves a willingness to be guided by the AFRDS Code of Ethics. These ethical guidelines shall be made public so that their tenets may be shared, reacted to, and evaluated by all persons associated with the industry.
Big Fundraising Ideas pledges to maintain the following standards:
AFRDS Code of Ethics
- As members of the Association of Fund-Raising Distributors & Suppliers, we will be guided in all our activities by truth, accuracy, fairness, and the highest integrity.
- We will always provide quality products and professional services that ensure maximum effectiveness for our client's investment of time and money.
- We will keep you fully informed of the latest techniques, developments, and knowledge that pertain to the industry's effectiveness.
- We will utilize every opportunity to enhance the public image and the industry's growth as a professional service.
- We shall not use our membership in the association or official positions within the association in any manner that would suggest seeking unwarranted financial gain or unwarranted benefits, advantages, or privileges for ourselves.
- We accept this Code of Ethics as a condition of membership in this association. As professionals, we share the responsibility for the impact of our activities with all sectors served by the industry.
- We signify our agreement by membership in this association that standards acceptable to ALL industry segments, from the suppliers to users of the products and services provided, must be maintained.