Drinkware Done Differently
Drinkware Done Differently brochure offers 167 stainless tumblers and coffee mugs. Includes NFL, MLB, Major D1 colleges, NHL, and NBA teams. Also feature 'Mom Life' tumblers, and 'Say It with Sass' coffee mugs.
Boost your profits online. Learn more
Learn about our virtual fundraiser
How much can you make on an Drinkware Done Differently fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The retail price is $25 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $25 = $15,000.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $15,000 x 40% = $6,000.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.