Groups use brochures to sell popular consumer-based items and in return keep a percentage of the sales. All startup supplies are shipped to the group free of charge. Here's how our brochure fundraiser works:
- Each student receives a brochure, order form and money collection envelope.
- Students ask neighbors, family and friends to purchase items from their brochure.
- Orders are placed, and money is collected.
- Students turn in their order forms and money envelopes.
- Money is deposited in your account, and order is submitted to us for processing.
- You receive a sales report.
- We'll email you an invoice for what's owed and you keep the rest as profit.
- Order is packed and shipped to the group.
- Students deliver the merchandise to their buyers.