This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier. We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.
Additional Fundraising Incentive Ideas
How to improve your sale
Why use an additional fundraising incentive? Prize programs are effective; however adding a supplemental motivator can bring in even more sales.
Additional incentives for your sellers helps ensure that your group reaches and exceeds its sales goal.
Fundraising requires creativity as well as your time. Having money to invest in your sale may help, but it's not essential. There are even ways to grow sales without using money. Regardless, make sure to get the most out of your investment. You can do this by consistently promoting your additional incentive.
Here are some ideas to consider based on the age of your group:
- Top selling parent receives _____________. (i.e. Free tuition for a month)
- Grand Prize Drawing (Sell 5 items to get your name in 1 time. Sell 10 items to get your name in twice...)
Elementary School Fundraisers
- Top Seller Prize:
- Top overall seller
- Top 3 sellers
- Top seller in each grade
- Top 20 sellers get to _____________.
- Limo/Pizza Party
- Money Wheel and Money Machine
- Prize Drawing Incentive Game
- Super Student VIP Card Incentive
- Video Game Truck Incentive
Middle School Fundraisers
- The sponsor will _____________ for those students who exceed their goal.
- Jump for George Incentive Game
- Mystery Person Incentive Game
High School Fundraisers
- If everyone reaches their goal then the group gets to _____________.
- Whoever sells a certain number of items by _____ doesn't have to _____________.
- Money Incentive Game