Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles! Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!
Additional Fundraising Incentive Ideas
How to improve your sale
Why use an additional fundraising incentive? Prize programs are effective; however adding a supplemental motivator can bring in even more sales.
Additional incentives for your sellers helps ensure that your group reaches and exceeds its sales goal.
Fundraising requires creativity as well as your time. Having money to invest in your sale may help, but it's not essential. There are even ways to grow sales without using money. Regardless, make sure to get the most out of your investment. You can do this by consistently promoting your additional incentive.
Here are some ideas to consider based on the age of your group:
- Top selling parent receives _____________. (i.e. Free tuition for a month)
- Grand Prize Drawing (Sell 5 items to get your name in 1 time. Sell 10 items to get your name in twice...)
Elementary School Fundraisers
- Top Seller Prize:
- Top overall seller
- Top 3 sellers
- Top seller in each grade
- Top 20 sellers get to _____________.
- Limo/Pizza Party
- Money Wheel and Money Machine
- Prize Drawing Incentive Game
- Super Student VIP Card Incentive
- Video Game Truck Incentive
Middle School Fundraisers
- The sponsor will _____________ for those students who exceed their goal.
- Jump for George Incentive Game
- Mystery Person Incentive Game
High School Fundraisers
- If everyone reaches their goal then the group gets to _____________.
- Whoever sells a certain number of items by _____ doesn't have to _____________.
- Money Incentive Game