Additional Fundraising Incentive Ideas
How to improve your sale
Why use an additional fundraising incentive? Prize programs are effective; however adding a supplemental motivator can bring in even more sales.
Additional incentives for your sellers helps ensure that your group reaches and exceeds its sales goal.
Fundraising requires creativity as well as your time. Having money to invest in your sale may help, but it's not essential. There are even ways to grow sales without spending any money. Regardless, make sure to get the most out of your investment. You can do this by consistently promoting your additional incentive.
Here are some ideas to consider based on the age of your group:
- Top selling parent receives _____________. (i.e. Free tuition for a month)
- Grand Prize Drawing (Sell 5 items to get your name in 1 time. Sell 10 items to get your name in twice...)
Elementary School Fundraisers
If we reach our goal, the principal will _________. Here are some suggestions:
- Agree to be slimed
- Be taped to the wall
- Spend a day on the roof (weather permitting)
- Come to school in their pajamas
- Dye their hair
- Kiss a toad or pig
- Dress up as a ____________ (perhaps as the school mascot)
- Or _________?
- Top overall seller
- Top 3 sellers
- Top seller in each grade
- Top 20 sellers get to _____________.
- Limo/Pizza Party
- Money Wheel and Money Machine
- Prize Drawing Incentive Game
- Super Student VIP Card Incentive
- Video Game Truck Incentive
Middle School Fundraisers
- The sponsor will _____________ for those students who exceed their goal.
- Jump for George Incentive Game
- Mystery Person Incentive Game
High School Fundraisers
- If everyone reaches their goal then the group gets to _____________.
- Whoever sells a certain number of items by _____ doesn't have to _____________.
- Anyone who doesn’t sell ____ items by _____ will have to _____________.
- Money Incentive Game
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67