Money Wheel and Money Machine Fundraiser Incentives
Money wheel and money machine tips
If you’re looking to maximize your sales results, the main prize program provided as complimentary by the company is not normally enough. In order to really motivate students to get out and sell you’re going to need to do more.
In some cases, additional fundraiser incentives that can be designed to work with the main prize program will increase the amount of money brought in by as much as 20% or more. Adding a money wheel or money machine incentive is a great way to increase fundraising sales. If done correctly you should be able to achieve a great return on your investment. Here are some things to consider:
Set Aside Enough Money
When using with a big event fundraising prize program like our super party or super splash party students need to sell 36 items to spin the money wheel and 54 items to grab money from the money machine:
- For your sellers who reach the money wheel or money machine levels, we recommend that you have the following money amounts:
- Money Wheel $25.00 for each qualifier
- Set the least amount of money at $5.00 (if they land on the 1, 2 or 5) and the most at $25.00 (if they land on a joker or flag).
- Money Machine $100.00 for each qualifier
You may not need these entire amounts, but be prepared anyway.
- Money Wheel $25.00 for each qualifier
Rules for the Money Machine
We recommend that you limit the time in the money machine to 30 seconds. The participant may grab the money with both hands but they should not be allowed to stuff the money in their pockets before the 30 second time limit is up.
Seller Qualification Requirements
When incorporating a money wheel or money machine as additional fundraiser incentive you have 2 options:
- Set an item goal. We recommend that you require students to sell between 25 and 45 items for the money wheel and anywhere from 40 to 60 items for the money machine. To determine how much money you can make off of each seller, multiply your item goal by $5.00. For example, if you set your item goal for the money wheel at 25 items, each seller will bring in about $125 profit.
- Allow the top sellers to participate. One idea is to allow the top 10 sellers to spin the money wheel and then the top 3 get to also do the money machine.
When using these items on your own, you'll also need to consider the rental cost. Money wheels can be difficult to find, but you may be able to find someone associated with your school who'll loan you one. Money machines can vary in price depending on how long you plan to rent it for. Another determining factor is the distance the company must travel to drop it off. Instead, you may want to consider picking it up to save money.
Who Provides the Money?
The organization is responsible for providing the prize money for any money wheel or money machine incentive that is not associated with a super party or super splash party event.
For our super party and super splash party events, we will reimburse you $10 for each student who reaches the money wheel prize level and an additional $15 for those who reach the money machine level. Your reimbursement check will be sent out after your fundraising bill has been paid in full.
Regardless, make sure that you promote these prize opportunities well during your sale to ensure a good response. Be sure to reward your qualifiers in front of everyone so others will want to try for these prizes the next time.
Alternate Money Wheel Option
In rare cases our inflatable company may not carry a money wheel. We will inform you in advance if this is the case so you can make plans to provide your own money wheel. Or as an alternative reward, we recommend substituting the Jump for George Incentive Game.
Please Note: A money wheel and/or money machine is only provided at your super party or super splash party event if you have sellers who qualify for them. Big Fundraising Ideas does not provide the money wheel or money machine for any fundraiser that is not a super party or super splash party event.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education CenterRaised:$500.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder SchoolRaised:$1,000.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest SchoolRaised:$2,500.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50