Big Fundraising Ideas is always very helpful. They go out of their way to make sure our fundraisers go smoothly. If there is ever a question we can always call on them.
Video Game Truck Fundraiser Incentive
The perfect alternative to the limo ride
We’ll bring a video game truck to your school free of charge for 2 hours if your gross sales reach or exceed $20,000. Total sales excludes tax if applicable.
Groups with gross sales below $7,500 will be required to pay for the game truck themselves. Before booking this incentive we must confirm that a game truck is available in your area. We recommend allowing students who reach a higher sales goal to participate in the video game truck fundraiser incentive. For example, every student who sells 20 items gets 2 hours off during school to play video games.
Gross Sales Requirements
Groups with gross sales under $15,000 will be charged:
- $95 for sales between $15,000 - $19,999
- $145 for sales between $10,000 - $14,999
- $195 for sales between $7,500 - $9,999
- School covers entire cost if sales are below $7,500
*Amount is added to invoice. Fundraising invoice must be paid in full prior to event date.
Game Truck Information
- Student Capacity:
- Approximately 16 students rotate through every 20 minutes.
- Up to 100 students can play during the 2 hours timeframe.
- Time limit is 2 hours
- Pricing (For schools with less than $7,500 in total sales):
- Prices will vary depending on location.
- There are many companies to choose from. The largest is Game Truck.
- We Require Video Screening:
- G, PG or Team (M13 possible for middle schools)
- All Game Trucks Are Insured
- Background Checks are Performed