Video Game Truck Fundraiser Incentive
The perfect alternative to the limo ride
We’ll bring a video game truck to your school free of charge for 2 hours if your gross sales reach or exceed $20,000. Total sales excludes tax if applicable.
Groups with gross sales below $7,500 will be required to pay for the game truck themselves. Before booking this incentive we must confirm that a game truck is available in your area. We recommend allowing students who reach a higher sales goal to participate in the video game truck fundraiser incentive. For example, every student who sells 20 items gets 2 hours off during school to play video games.
Gross Sales Requirements
Groups with gross sales under $15,000 will be charged:
- $95 for sales between $15,000 - $19,999
- $145 for sales between $10,000 - $14,999
- $195 for sales between $7,500 - $9,999
- School covers entire cost if sales are below $7,500
*Amount is added to invoice. Fundraising invoice must be paid in full prior to event date.
Game Truck Information
- Student Capacity:
- Approximately 16 students rotate through every 20 minutes.
- Up to 100 students can play during the 2 hours timeframe.
- Time limit is 2 hours
- Pricing (For schools with less than $7,500 in total sales):
- Prices will vary depending on location.
- There are many companies to choose from. The largest is Game Truck.
- We Require Video Screening:
- G, PG or Team (M13 possible for middle schools)
- All Game Trucks Are Insured
- Background Checks are Performed
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50