Improve your outcome during your sale.
Any sponsor's primary goal should be to devise ways to make as much money as possible.
The prize drawing fundraiser incentive game is designed to add a spark to the main prize program. Its purpose is to impact sales results by motivating and rewarding students during the sale. This is when you can impact your students selling efforts most.
If you think about it, the best time to incentivize someone is when they can still make an additional impact on the bottom line. And the time to do that is while the sale is still in process, not just at the end.
Your main prize program only rewards students after the sale is over. The prize drawing game, on the other hand, helps break the sale down into smaller, more manageable goals.
And because drawings happen more than once during the sale, students can continue to sell while being rewarded for it. This encourages more to want to sell and ultimately brings in more money for your campaign.
How it Works
Your students can turn in one prize coupon from their prize drawing coupon sheet for every five items sold from their brochure. Rewarding sellers during the sale encourages them to keep selling throughout.
Ideas for Special Privileges
And you don't have to spend money on prizes. Here are some ideas you can incorporate as special privileges to give away to prize-drawing winners:
- 'Line Leader' for the Day
- 'Classroom Leader' for the Day
- 'Office Monitor' for the Day
- 'Door Monitor' for the Day
- 'Breakfast or Lunch with the Principal' (or a favorite teacher)
- 'Free Dress Day' Pass
- 'Extra Recess Time' Pass
- 'No Homework for a Day' Pass
- Help with Daily Announcements
- 'Sit Where You Want' Pass
- Free Library Pass
- 1 Free Snack (Of the school's choice)
- Ask local stores and restaurants to donate coupons (i.e., free pizza coupons)
- Low-cost prizes (find out of local toy stores will donate prizes in exchange for some free publicity)
Feel free to incorporate your ideas as well.
- Decide ahead of time how many drawings you intend to have, then announce and promote them consistently.
- Consider having more frequent drawings with more basic prizes or fewer with better prizes.
- It's recommended that you draw out as many names as possible so more students will feel they have a chance to win.
- Make sure to announce where your students can turn in their prize coupons at your kickoff.
- Get creative and design a prize coupon box that's easy for your students to identify.
- Conduct your drawings live during morning announcements so everyone will know about them.
- You can either issue prizes as you go or wait until after all money has been turned in.
Who Pays for the Incentives?
The organization is responsible for paying for its incentives.
Promote your incentives during your sale to ensure a good response and return on your investment. Consider rewarding your winners publicly to motivate others to try to win.
Get Your Free eBook
Receive your complimentary Your Kickoff Guidebook: Complete our 'Download Your Free Kickoff Guidebook' form to run your fundraiser ebook.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
Have a question?
What Our Customers Say
I got immediate answers via email to all my questions. The orders were packaged separately by seller which was a great help. There was only one item missing from one box. Overall I was very pleased.
Big Fundraising Ideas provides an excellent product and excellent service. The individuals who delivered the cookie dough were very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend them to other schools considering a fundraiser.
Our Big Event Fundraiser was the most profitable fundraiser we have ever had. The overall service was exceptional and I will definitely recommend them to others.
Wonderful!! I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. The overall service that we received from Big Fundraising Ideas was exceptional. I will definitely recommend them to others.
Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful as the student sales reports were excellent and done for you! It was a great money maker with little work involved!
We enjoyed working with Big Fundraising Ideas. The service was excellent and we recommend them highly.
The overall service that we received from Big Fundraising Ideas was very good and we will recommend them to others who might need a fundraiser.
The overall service that we received from Big Fundraising Ideas was excellent!
The overall service that we received from Big Fundraising Ideas was exceptional! I would definitely use Big Fundraising Ideas for our future fundraiser!
The service I have received over the past several years has been excellent. Despite the fact that they are from out of town, their service is exceptional.
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to work with Big Fundraising Ideas. God Bless you and your company. It was wonderful!
Big Fundraising Ideas provides exceptional service! Anything that was missing or damaged also had a quick turnaround. Great job!
We really liked the service and the assistance that was given to us with our fundraising. Product quality was good and the prize incentives were excellent. Big Fundraising Ideas was excellent and I will definitely recommend them to others!
We have been working with Big Fundraising Ideas for over 5 years. Their service continues to be exceptional and they have helped us increase our profit tremendously!
Everything ran smoothly with Big Fundraising Ideas. Step by step instructions were great. Thank you!