Improve your outcome during your sale
The primary goal for any sponsor should be to come up with ways to make as much money as possible.
The prize drawing fundraiser incentive game is designed to do just that by adding a supplemental component to the main prize program. Its purpose is to impact sales results by motivating and rewarding students during the sale. This is the time that you can actually have the greatest impact on your students selling efforts.
If you think about it, the best time to incentivize someone is when they can still make additional impact on the bottom line. And the time to do that is while the sale is still in process, not just at the end.
The typical prize program only rewards students after the sale is over. The prize drawing game on the other hand helps break the sale down into smaller, more manageable goals.
And because drawings happen more than once during the sale, students can continue to sell while being rewarded for it. This encourages more to want to sell and ultimately bring in more money for your campaign.
How it Works
Your students can turn in one prize coupon from their prize drawing coupon sheet for every 5 items sold from their brochure. Rewarding sellers during the sale encourages them to keep selling throughout.
Ideas for Special Privileges
And you don’t have to spend extra money on prizes. Here are some ideas you can incorporate as special privileges to give away to prize drawing winners:
- ‘Line Leader’ for the Day
- ‘Classroom Leader’ for the Day
- ‘Office Monitor’ for the Day
- ‘Door Monitor’ for the Day
- ‘Breakfast or Lunch with the Principal’ (or a favorite teacher)
- ‘Free Dress Day’ Pass
- ‘Extra Recess Time’ Pass
- ‘No Homework for a Day’ Pass
- Help with Daily Announcements
- ‘Sit Where You Want’ Pass
- Free Library Pass
- 1 Free Snack (Of school’s choice)
- Ask local stores and restaurants to donate coupons (i.e. free pizza coupons)
- Low-cost prizes (find out of local toy stores will donate prizes in exchange for some free publicity)
Feel free to incorporate your own ideas as well.
- Decide ahead of time how many drawings you intend to have; then announce and promote them consistently.
- Consider having more frequent drawings with more basic prizes, or fewer drawings with better prizes.
- It's recommended that you draw out as many names as possible so more students will feel they have a chance to win.
- Make sure to announce where your students can turn in their prize coupons at your kickoff.
- Get creative and design a prize coupon box that's easy for your students to identify.
- Conduct your drawings live during morning announcements so everyone will know about it.
- You can either issue prizes as you go or wait until after all money has been turned in.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
Have a question?
What Our Customers Say
We received exceptional service from Big Fundraising Ideas and I will definitely recommend them to others.
We have always had a great experience with this sale from your end of the deal. Big Fundraising Ideas always works with us no matter what the issue is. They are excellent. They stay on top of things and are very helpful. Their reply/correspondence time is outstanding.
Big Fundraising Ideas provided us with exceptional service. Product quality was first-rate and the sales incentives were excellent! We ended up selling more this spring than last fall – excellent for us!
We have done business with you for several years and we keep coming back! Thank you for your organization, service and personal attention!
I enjoyed participating in this fundraising event; least effort we have had to put forth.
Big Fundraising Ideas provides an excellent product and excellent service. The individuals who delivered the cookie dough were very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend them to other schools considering a fundraiser.
Everything ran smoothly with Big Fundraising Ideas. Step by step instructions were great. Thank you!
The Big Fundraising Ideas team is very professional and always ready to help! Everyone, from the office personnel to the delivery personnel, is very supportive. We would definitely recommend Big Fundraising Ideas to others.
We have been working with Big Fundraising Ideas for over 5 years. Their service continues to be exceptional and they have helped us increase our profit tremendously!
The overall service that we received from Big Fundraising Ideas was excellent!
Big Fundraising Ideas provides exceptional service! Anything that was missing or damaged also had a quick turnaround. Great job!
We have worked with Big Fundraising Ideas for 5 years now and are completely pleased with their service. I would recommend them to everyone!
The overall service that Big Fundraising Ideas provided was very good and they were also helpful when we needed them. In addition, product quality was good.
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to work with Big Fundraising Ideas. God Bless you and your company. It was wonderful!
Big Fundraising Ideas provides excellent service and I definitely recommend them to others.