Fundraiser Prize Drawing Coupons
How to reward sellers during your sale
A great way to remind and motivate students to bring in more sales is to incorporate additional incentives into your sale. For groups that are using the Prize Drawing Incentive Game, sponsors can use fundraiser prize drawing coupons.
In exchange for turning in coupons, students have a chance to win prizes and special privileges. Students need to sell 5 items for every coupon they turn in and the more they sell the greater chance they have to win.
For larger school wide groups we can also place a coupon sheet inside each student’s fundraising packet.
How it Works
Each prize coupon needs to be filled out with the student’s first and last name along with their teacher’s name. There is also a space at the bottom of each coupon for a parent to sign and date it before it’s turned into the school. The teacher’s name helps identify a student in the event that two students with the same first and last name get their name drawn out. Each coupon sheet has 12 coupons.
- Remind students that if they sell 10 or more items, they can turn in 2 coupons, and so forth.
- For large school wide groups, we’ll place prize drawing coupon sheets inside each student’s fundraising packet.
- We recommend not accepting coupons without a parent signature on it. The signature is a way of affirming that their child sold the required number of items to be entered in the drawing.
- Keep a few extra copies of the coupon sheet handy to give to students who want to turn in more than 12 coupons.
- The coupons can also be used for a grand prize drawing at the end of the sale.
- The Prize Drawing game is a great way to track the progress of your sale based on the number of coupons that are being turned in.
- Your incentives don't have to cost you anything. Special privileges are exciting for many students, and they're free.
Calculate Your Profit
Download your free coupon sheet
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had. The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before! We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles! Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier. We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00