Super Student VIP Card Fundraiser Incentive
How to motivate good sellers to raise more
Reward your students who sell 25 or more items with a Super Student VIP Card fundraiser Incentive. Students who qualify receive a VIP card with 5 special school-related privileges on the back.
These motivators can be both exciting and educational. We recommend setting aside a ‘Super Student VIP Day’ where only your card holders get to exercise their privileges for an entire school day. You can repeat the privilege periodically once a month for the semester or even for an entire school year. You choose the times that work best for your school. And the bigger deal you make out of this, the larger the impact it will have on future sales.
How it Works
- Complete and submit the Super Student VIP Card Form.
- Announce and promote the card before and during your sale.
- Once your group’s orders have been entered into our system, we'll send you the correct number of cards for those students who qualify.
- Select your VIP days and make sure your students bring their cards.
Special Privilege Suggestions
Here are some ideas that you can use for the back of your card. You can also come up with your own personalized incentives.
- ‘Line Leader’ for the Day.
- ‘Classroom Leader’ for the Day.
- ‘Office Monitor’ for the Day.
- ‘Principal for a Day'.
- ‘Door Monitor’ for the Day.
- ‘Breakfast or Lunch with the Principal’ or a favorite teacher.
- ‘Free Dress Day’ Pass.
- ‘Extra Recess Time’ Pass.
- ‘No Homework for a Day’ Pass.
- Help with Daily Announcements.
- ‘Sit Where You Want’ Pass.
- Free Library Pass.
- 1 Free Snack (School’s choice).
The Super Student VIP Card Incentive can become a yearly tradition. If promoted and carried out well, your list of students who qualify will grow over time.
Please Note: Any cost incurred for privileges are the responsibility of the school or group.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50