School Fundraising Supply Timeline
Learn more about your supply order
Ensuring your students have the tools they need to succeed is critical if you expect to achieve your ultimate goal - actually do the things your organization was intended for because you now have the money.
Knowing what supplies to expect, and when, will help you plan for your success.
There are 5 things each student needs before they can start:
- Parent Info Letter
- Sales Brochure
- Order Form
- Prize Flyer
- Money Collection Envelope
You should plan to receive your fundraising supplies at least 1-2 days prior to your kickoff meeting with your students.
Under 100 Sellers
If your group has less than 100 sellers, you’ll need to allow us at least 7-10 business days to process your order. If you need your supplies sooner, we can expedite your order for a $25 rush fee. However, we must receive your signed agreement first. This charge would be added to your invoice. We’ll send you the following by mail in bulk:
- Order Forms
- Prize Flyers (If using a traditional prize program) *
- Money Collection Envelopes (Not provided by all suppliers)
*If using a sportswear or cash prize program, we’ll attach the prize flyer along with your parent letter PDF when we email you your fundraiser supply kit.
100 or More Sellers
For school-wide groups of 100 students or more, we’ll collate and pack your supplies by student. To do this, we need a minimum of 10 business days from the date that we receive your signed agreement to process your order. This does not include ship time which is dependent on your location from our warehouse.
If you need to receive your packets sooner, we can ship your collated order within 7 business days for a $75 rush fee. This fee would be added to your invoice.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50