Diamond Vortex Tumbler
Diamond Vortex tumbler is the next generation in stainless drinkware. Take orders for your personalized 22 oz. tumbler complete with your school name, colors and mascot. Minimum order is 72 tumblers.
Keep drinks hot or cold for an extended period. Slim base means that it fits in most cup holders. Additional sales can be made through our online store. Design your tumbler
How much can you make on a Diamond Vortex Tumbler fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Determine Your Profit % (From table below)
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- The profit table below indicates that you would fall in the 40% profit range.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The retail price is $25 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $25 = $15,000.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $15,000 x 40% = $6,000.
|Up to 2,500||40%|
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold. Max profit is 40% if using a big event, sportswear or cash prize program, frozen food, cookie dough, as well as on sales made online.