Yes I Can Magic Program
What students learn at the assembly
Yes I can magic program helps instill valuable life skills into your students. This program is designed to educate children on several important life lessons that can prove to be useful as they face life’s challenges both now and in the future.
They’ll learn that their life matters and that the decisions they make are important not only to themselves but to others as well.
The program is divided into 2 distinct sections. The first section teaches students how to set worthwhile goals. The second section deals what to do when they encounter strangers and their potential negative influence.
1. How to Set Goals
During the first part of the program students will learn how to:
- Properly set goals.
- Follow through with their goals.
- Believe in themselves.
- Respect themselves and others.
2. How to Deal with Stranger Danger
The second half deals with stranger danger and why you should live a drug-free life. The program uses magic, storytelling and audience interaction to teach students valuable life lessons.
This program will focus on the following:
- How to grow up and be what they want to be.
- Why they are a special, unique and valuable person.
- The dangers of drugs, smoking and alcohol.
- How to deal with strangers.
- How to be a leader, not a follower.
- How to become motivated.
- How to properly set goals.
- The importance of school, study and hard work.
The magic show is also entertaining as well as educational. We feel it's important that students have fun and enjoy themselves throughout the show. This is important to them being receptive to the ideas and messages being presented.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Ms. Judith Rosas — PTO PresidentDon Jose Gallego Elementary
- 5Tracie Pohlmeyer — Assistant Principal
The magic show was a great motivational tool for our students. Our students talked for weeks about the magic show! The magician really knew how to connect with our students. I especially liked how he emphasized the various character traits like trustworthiness and respect using magic. I know that our students would love to have him back again next year!Tenie Holmes ElementaryRaised:$13,672.00
- 5Mary Jo Torres — PTA Secretary
Our students loved the Character Counts Magic Show! The show was extremely entertaining while providing important educational concepts that were tremendously useful to the students.
The students learned the importance of being responsible through magic. The Big Event Magic Show was excellent and I recommend it highly!Fannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Kim Davis — PTA President
I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! We liked it so much we actually booked Cody for 5 additional educational magic shows!
I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Eleticia Nava — Principal
Our students enjoyed the magic show and were engaged throughout the presentation. The magician was very entertaining and the message of 'Reading' was definitely communicated to our students.
The ‘magic show incentive' motivated our students to sell more items! I strongly recommend it as a successful fundraiser!Whitney ElementaryRaised:$13,355.00
- 5Sylvia Vasquez — Reading InstructorNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Elena Rodriguez — ChairpersonJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Frank Garcia — PrincipalL.C. Smith ElementaryRaised:$17,703.50
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser Chairman5Welder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant Principal5Pearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00