Just Say No Magic Program
What students learn at the assembly
Peer influence can be a powerful force and Just Say No stresses the dangers of drugs, alcohol and smoking and encourages students to make good choices.
The audience will learn that they have the right to say no. Students will realize that there are everyday situations in which they should say no. This show is designed to empower children so they're not afraid to make the right decisions in the heat of the battle. They’ll understand that they have options and that they’re not alone.
Practical Solutions for Difficult Situations
Most important, this program will teach them exactly how to say no. The program also illustrates how students may feel in a “say no situation”, and then illustrates, in a non-threatening way, what might happen if they don’t say no.
The 4 Magic Words
During the assembly the children will learn the 4 magic words “No”, “Go”, “Tell”, & “Yell”. These four words are fully explained during the show and repeated several times. Through the use of magic, storytelling, puppetry, and audience participation students will learn exactly what to do when confronted with drugs.
Students will learn:
- The Dangers of drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
- Why you should never try drugs...even once.
- Legal drugs are dangerous too.
- The consequences of drug abuse.
- What to do if someone tries to sell or give you drugs.
- Talking with your parents about drugs.
- The 4 magic words: “No”, “Go”, “Tell”, & “Yell”.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Frank Garcia — PrincipalL.C. Smith ElementaryRaised:$17,703.50
- 5Ms. Judith Rosas — PTO PresidentDon Jose Gallego Elementary
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant Principal5Pearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Tracie Pohlmeyer — Assistant Principal
The magic show was a great motivational tool for our students. Our students talked for weeks about the magic show! The magician really knew how to connect with our students. I especially liked how he emphasized the various character traits like trustworthiness and respect using magic. I know that our students would love to have him back again next year!Tenie Holmes ElementaryRaised:$13,672.00
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser Chairman5Welder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Sylvia Vasquez — Reading InstructorNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Eleticia Nava — Principal
Our students enjoyed the magic show and were engaged throughout the presentation. The magician was very entertaining and the message of 'Reading' was definitely communicated to our students.
The ‘magic show incentive' motivated our students to sell more items! I strongly recommend it as a successful fundraiser!Whitney ElementaryRaised:$13,355.00
- 5Elena Rodriguez — ChairpersonJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Mary Jo Torres — PTA Secretary
Our students loved the Character Counts Magic Show! The show was extremely entertaining while providing important educational concepts that were tremendously useful to the students.
The students learned the importance of being responsible through magic. The Big Event Magic Show was excellent and I recommend it highly!Fannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Kim Davis — PTA President
I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! We liked it so much we actually booked Cody for 5 additional educational magic shows!
I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00