Internet Safety Magic Program
What students learn at the assembly
The internet is a wonderful tool that gives us easy access to seemingly unlimited information. You can learn just about anything with the click of a mouse. Unfortunately, anyone can post virtually anything online. The internet thus poses some dangers that children need to be aware of.
The Internet Safety Magic Program teaches students the dangers to avoid and ways to stay safe when using the internet by using comedy and magic. The magician will also provide the students with several rules for internet safety to help keep web surfing safe and enjoyable. The use of onstage volunteers and magic illustrates some simple guidelines that all kids and adults should know in order to stay safe online.
Students will learn the following about internet safety:
- Why the internet is such a wonderful tool.
- How some downloads can damage the computer.
- When is it safe to chat online?
- How people will say things to get your personal information and how to avoid it.
- How things and people are not always what they claim to be online.
- Talking with your parents about the internet.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant Principal5Pearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Kim Davis — PTA President
I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! We liked it so much we actually booked Cody for 5 additional educational magic shows! I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Tracie Pohlmeyer — Assistant Principal
The magic show was a great motivational tool for our students. Our students talked for weeks about the magic show! The magician really knew how to connect with our students. I especially liked how he emphasized the various character traits like trustworthiness and respect using magic. I know that our students would love to have him back again next year!Tenie Holmes ElementaryRaised:$13,672.00
- 5Frank Garcia — PrincipalL.C. Smith ElementaryRaised:$17,703.50
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser Chairman5Welder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Ms. Judith Rosas — PTO PresidentDon Jose Gallego Elementary
- 5Mary Jo Torres — PTA Secretary
Our students loved the Character Counts Magic Show! The show was extremely entertaining while providing important educational concepts that were tremendously useful to the students. The students learned the importance of being responsible through magic. The Big Event Magic Show was excellent and I recommend it highly!Fannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Elena Rodriguez — ChairpersonJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Eleticia Nava — Principal
Our students enjoyed the magic show and were engaged throughout the presentation. The magician was very entertaining and the message of 'Reading' was definitely communicated to our students. The ‘magic show incentive' motivated our students to sell more items! I strongly recommend it as a successful fundraiser!Whitney ElementaryRaised:$13,355.00
- 5Sylvia Vasquez — Reading InstructorNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00