Group Fundraiser Checklist
How to prepare your order for processing
Your students have turned in their order forms and money envelopes so you’ve just completed your fundraiser. You may be wondering what to do next. How well you send your order forms into us for processing may ultimately end up making things easier for you once you receive your merchandise at delivery.
The old computer adage definitely applies here that says, ‘garbage in, garbage out’. In other words, we can only process what you send us and the way that it’s sent. The more organized you are, the better we can be for you on our end.
So take the time to review our group fundraiser checklist to make sure that your order forms are prepared properly before you send them in.
1. Order Form Preparation
Inspect the order forms for the following:
- Student’s first and last name
- Teacher’s name
- Legible handwriting
Prepare your order forms for mailing by:
- Ensuring that you have a copy of each order form for your records.
- Stapling together the order forms for sellers who have 2 or more pages.
- Mailing the top copy of each order form.
If you have more than one class or team, separate accordingly and use a paperclip to hold the order forms together. Then place a sticky note on the top and label by class or team name.
2. Delivery Information
- You'll receive advanced notification about your delivery date.
- If you have a question about your delivery please contact us.
- Subsequent orders may be charged an additional shipping fee.
3. Making Payment
- Payment is due within 5 days of receipt of product.
- A finance charge will be incurred at 1½% per month for late payment.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00