The School Fundraising Guidebook
The ultimate fundraiser resource guide
We'll have 2 primary objectives for our customers. First, help them reach and exceed their financial goals. And second, ensure that everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
Whenever there’s a question, our customer service department is available. However, wouldn’t it be nice to also have a road map that the customer can reference at their own convenience? Customers appreciate it when they can easily find answers to their questions.
Every school-wide group receives our school fundraising guidebook where each step is spelled out chronologically and is simple and easy to follow. Read guidebook review
Calculate Your Profit
Download your free guidebook
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Pete Morales — Principal Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40