Our Motivational School Fundraiser Video
Successful fundraising is just a click away
One of the benefits of choosing Big Fundraising Ideas is that you get to show professionally-designed videos that will help you communicate an exciting message to your students in order to maximize sales.
The kickoff video will create needed sales momentum that by encouraging your students to get out and sell. It will also provide them with important instructions about your fundraiser and what’s found inside their information packets that they’ll be taking home to show their parents.
Then by showing your motivational video on a periodic basis, you’ll help keep your students excited and your sale going strong to the finish. So let our videos do the work for you!
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest SchoolRaised:$2,500.00
- Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education CenterRaised:$500.00
- Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- Pete Morales — Principal Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder SchoolRaised:$1,000.00
- Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00