How to Show Your Fundraiser Promo Video
Promote your big event during your sale
The more your students watch the promo video during your fundraiser the better.
Our Motivational Video Boosts Sales
- Make your fundraising announcements more interesting by incorporating an exciting motivational video.
- Keep showing the video throughout your sale to keep your sellers motivated.
- You can advertise your fundraiser to your parents by showing the motivational video at a back to school night event.
4 Unique Motivational Videos
You can access our promo videos on our website. Simply click on an event link below to go to the page and click on the video play button.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- Pete Morales — Principal Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Angie Ramirez — Principal Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50