Chocolate Indulgence brochure offers an all-star collection of $10 gourmet chocolates, including Pecan Caramel Clusters, Mint Melties, Cherry Cordials, Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels and much more. All products made in the USA. Additional sales can be made through our online store.
How much can you make on a Chocolate Indulgence brochure fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- The profit table below indicates that you would fall in the 40% profit range.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.