The Expert Behind the Reptile Adventures Show
Reptile Adventures Mission
Danny Conner, the developer of the Reptile Adventures Show, has studied, cared for and presented reptiles to audiences for over 30 years.
He comes from a family of educators. His father was a principal and his mother worked as a school nurse. He also has a wife and sister who have also worked as teachers.
Danny has a passion for reptiles and feels that it's his mission to educate young people about them. He's been a perennial favorite of school districts for many years. He performs in front of hundreds of thousands of people across the nation year after year. He received a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology with a minor in Journalism and enjoys teaching students about the importance of reptiles using a fun yet informative approach.
The audience will learn:
- What is a reptile?
- The anatomy of reptiles
- What makes a reptile a reptile and what are the differences between reptiles?
- Reptiles and their place in the natural world
- The importance of reptiles
- The reptile environment and conservation
- Which reptiles make good pets and which do not?
- Why some reptiles are misunderstood
Danny’s style of presentation appeals to both young people as well as adults. His sense of humor and his vast knowledge of and love for animals are evident in his performances.
The types of reptiles at the show include:
- Rat Snakes
- King Snakes
- Venomous snakes (Display Only)*
- Lizards (Savannah Monitors and Blue Tongue Skinks)
- Turtles and Tortoises (Big Spur Tortoise and huge Alligator Snapping Turtle)
- American Alligator (Baby or Juvenile)
- Collection of various skulls
*Venomous snakes are kept behind glass and under lock and key.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education CenterRaised:$500.00
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder SchoolRaised:$1,000.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest SchoolRaised:$2,500.00
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50