Merry Gift Wrap Guide
The Merry Gift Wrap Guide brochure by Charleston Wrap offers unique finishes like ultra-embossing, metalized papers, foils, high gloss UV and dazzles that are sure to impress.
Over 80 exclusive designs of superior ultraheavy™ gift wrap. All wrapping paper is reversible. When combined with our Kitchen & Home brochure this program offers over 300 items.
Additional sales can be made online. For a preview, visit our online store and select the "I have a gift card" button.
How much can you make on a Merry Gift Wrap Guide fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- The profit table below indicates that you would fall in the 40% profit range.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is about $11 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $11 = $6,600.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $6,600 x 40% = $2,640.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.