Epic Deserts Brochure offers 6 delicious pies along with our 12-Slice Variety Cheesecake. Pie options include Chocolate Cream, Pumpkin, Pecan, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Apple and Cherry. All pies are 10" in diameter.
Our 40 ounce cheesecake includes Fudge Brownie, Strawberry Swirl, Caramel Turtle, New York Creamstyle, Chocolate Cherry, Rasberry White Chocolate, and much more.
Pies range in price from $17 to $21, and our 12-Slice Variety Cheesecake sells for $26.
Boost your profits online. Learn more
How much can you make on an Epic Desserts fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $20 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $20 = $12,000.
- Your profit is 40%, so your group makes $12,000 x 40% = $4,800.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.