Quality Cookie Dough
Offer more variety. 19 unique products makes this one of our largest cookie dough brochures.
Quality Cookie Dough offers 5 flavors of edible dough, 3 Classic Cookie Dough flavors, and 6 flavors of Nestlé® Toll House® cookie dough in both Scoop & Bake and pre-portioned boxes.
Flavors include Chunky Chocolate Chip, Brownie Batter, Snickerdoodle, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip, and much more!
Our cookie dough has no preservatives or trans-fat, and is Certified Kosher.
Additional sales can be made through our online store.
How much can you make on a Quality Cookie Dough fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $20 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $20 = $12,000.
- Your profit is 40%, so your group makes $12,000 x 40% = $4,800.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.