Perfectly Preportioned brochure offers 13 mouth-watering flavors including our classic Chunky Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Raisin. We also carry more exotic flavors like Toasted Coconut, and the ever popular White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry.
Also featured is Nestlé® Tollhouse Morsels in 2 sweet flavors: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip.
Each box is 2.7 lb. and contains 40 cookie dough portions. Our cookie dough has no preservatives or trans-fat and is Certified Kosher. Additional sales can be made through our online store. Learn about our shelf stable cookie dough
How much can you make on a Preportioned Cookie Dough brochure fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $19 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $19 = $11,400.
- Your profit is 40%, so your group makes $11,400 x 40% = $4,560.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.