The overall service that we received from Big Fundraising Ideas was very good and we will recommend them to others who might need a fundraiser.
How to Show Your Fundraiser Kickoff Video
Helpful fundraiser kickoff video tips
Your school fundraiser kickoff video will explain everything your students need to know. Once you have everything set up, showing it is simple and easy.
Prior to your sale you’ll receive an email with instructions to create a username and password in order to access your video. Once logged in, you can choose to either download the video to your local computer or play it directly from our website.
We recommend that you test your equipment prior to your actual kickoff meeting to make sure that everything is working properly. This will help ensure that everything goes smoothly so you can make the best impression possible on your students.
1. Download the Video or Show it Online?
There are advantages either way. If you download the video to your local computer you won’t have to rely on the internet. On the other hand, by simply showing it from our website means that you won’t need to download it. If you’re unsure whether you’ll have a strong internet connection simply choose the download option.
2. Equipment Needed
In order to show your kickoff video to your students you’ll need the following:
- Large screen & projector
- Sound system
3. Tips to a Great Kickoff Presentation
- Be sure to use a microphone.
- The key to making a great impression is to make your presentation "large and loud" to your students.
- To help set the tone for an exciting kickoff assembly we recommend having 'radio-edited' music playing as the students are entering and exiting.
- Make sure you assign someone to turn off the lights before starting your video.
- Learn how to promote your fundraiser using a motivational video.