How to Show Your Fundraiser Kickoff Video
Helpful fundraiser kickoff video tips
Your school fundraiser kickoff video will explain everything your students need to know. Once you have everything set up, showing it is simple and easy.
Prior to your sale you’ll receive an email with instructions to create a username and password in order to access your video. Once logged in, you can choose to either download the video to your local computer or play it directly from our website.
We recommend that you test your equipment prior to your actual kickoff meeting to make sure that everything is working properly. This will help ensure that everything goes smoothly so you can make the best impression possible on your students.
1. Download the Video or Show it Online?
There are advantages either way. If you download the video to your local computer you won’t have to rely on the internet. On the other hand, by simply showing it from our website means that you won’t need to download it. If you’re unsure whether you’ll have a strong internet connection simply choose the download option.
2. Equipment Needed
In order to show your kickoff video to your students you’ll need the following:
- Large screen & projector
- Sound system
3. Tips to a Great Kickoff Presentation
- Be sure to use a microphone.
- The key to making a great impression is to make your presentation "large and loud" to your students.
- To help set the tone for an exciting kickoff assembly we recommend having 'radio-edited' music playing as the students are entering and exiting.
- Make sure you assign someone to turn off the lights before starting your video.
- Learn how to promote your fundraiser using a motivational video.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50