The Fundraiser Sales Tracking Sheet
How to ensure 100% money collection
Many groups elect to sell a product and collect the money on the spot. This is referred to as a direct sale and is often easier on the sellers because they don’t have to go back to the customer a second time to deliver the items like they do with a brochure sale.
Using fundraiser sales tracking sheets is useful when the product is ordered up front and then sold by the group. With a brochure sale, orders and money are collected prior to ordering the merchandise. Therefore, tracking sheets aren't necessary when taking orders from a brochure.
On the other hand, for direct sale fundraisers the tracking sheet offers 2 primary benefits:
- It keeps track of product that’s been distributed to students to sell.
- It tracks any outstanding money.
Many sponsors choose direct, or point of sale, fundraising because they find it easier for their students to make sales with a product in their hand. In other words, potential customers get to see the actual product prior to committing to a purchase.
Tracking Sheets Provide Documentation
What can make a direct sale difficult is having no way to track the product that’s been placed in the students' hands to sell. Since you don’t have a paper trail like you would with a submitted order form from a brochure sale, how will you know whose turned in money and who hasn’t?
The tracking sheet will help you document and keep track of who has product and how much money needs to be turned in by each seller.
How Tracking Sheets Work
Before distributing any product, have your students enter their name, contact information as well as how much product is being handed out on your tracking sheet. Don’t hand out additional product until the money’s been turned in for any previously distributed product. Every time you issue product to a student it should be documented.
Calculate Your Profit
Download your free tracking sheet
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80