Yummy Hearts Lollipops are our #1 selling Valentine’s Day lollipop. A can’t-miss hit with that significant other. Available in 9 yummy flavors like Bubble Gum, Cherry Cheesecake, and Wild Cherry.
Nutrition facts available upon request.
Calculate Your Profit
Have a question?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group profits when your participants sell Yummy Hearts lollipops to their friends and family.
How do we pay?
Since product is ordered up front, you have the following payment options:
- Purchase order: If you’re a public school, you can order Yummy Hearts lollipops without having to pay up front. A purchase order is a legally binding document between us and your group. Payment is due within 15 days of receipt of product. This gives you time to collect enough money to pay your bill. You then keep the rest as profit. Go to purchase order form
- Credit card: Use our secure checkout process to pay for your product up front. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Select our 'Add to cart' button at the top of the page to get started.
- Check: Mail in your payment. Your product will ship once your check clears. We accept a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Submit our payment form and we’ll email you an invoice along with our mailing address.
Order Yummy Hearts lollipops at a discounted price and then sell them at full retail. The difference is your profit.
Do you offer pricing discounts?
Yes we offer volume discounts. For more information see our 'Case Pricing' table at the top of the page.
How soon can we start?
Yummy Hearts lollipop orders deliver within 3-7 business days.
How long is the fundraiser?
We recommend giving your sellers 1 week to sell their product allocation and turn in the money.
TIP: To ensure timely and accurate money turn-in, use a tracking sheet.
How much should I order?
The size of your order depends on the number of participants in your group and how many lollipops you want them to sell. Since Yummy Hearts lollipop orders ship 16 inner bags to the case, consider issuing 1 bag to each seller.
To determine how many cases to order, divide the number of participants in your group by 16. Round up to the next case number if needed.
You can also use our ‘Profit Calculator’ at the top of the page.
Do you take back unsold product?
We do not accept returns. Our goal is to maintain the same high level of product freshness for every customer. The USDA also has very strict guidelines that we must adhere to.
TIP: Consider issuing unsold lollipops to participants who volunteer to sell them in exchange for a portion of the profit.
Can participants earn prizes?
We don’t offer any prize programs with our Yummy Hearts lollipop fundraiser.
How much do they sell for?
We suggest selling our lollipops for $1 each.
How many lollipops per case?
640. Each case contains 16 inner bags of 40.
What size are the lollipops?
1.0 oz each.
Can we choose our flavors?
No. All flavors are preselected and cases cannot be broken up.
How long do lollipops last?
Yummy Hearts has a one-year shelf life when stored at 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Are Lollipops gluten free?
Our lollipops do not contain gluten, nuts, milk, shellfish or eggs.
Is there a minimum order?
There is a 1 case minimum order requirement.
How much money can we make?
Estimating your profit is easy. Consider the following example.
A sponsor with 54 participants wants everyone to sell 2 bags each (16 lollipops / bag):
- 54 participants x 2 bag / participant = 108 bags
- 108 bags x 16 lollipops / bag = 1,728 lollipops
- 1,728 lollipops x $1 / lollipop = $1,728.00 gross sales
- $1,728.00 x 55% profit = $950.40 profit
The profit percent would be 55% because you would need to order 7 cases. See 'Case Pricing' table at the top of this page. (Volume discounts apply):
- 54 participants x 2 bags / participant = 108 bags
- 108 bags ÷ 16 bags / case = 6.75 cases (Round up
QUICK TIP: Enter your group size and participant goal into our ‘Profit Calculator’ located in the top right sidebar.
How soon do we receive our order?
3-7 business days.
Where do orders ship to?
Yummy Hearts lollipops ship out of our California warehouse to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders ship by the case.
Is there a shipping fee?
All orders ship for free. You also receive free shipping on any reorders.