Hot Pops offer a unique blend of spicy and sour. Dipped in chili on one side and sour fruit on the other, they’ll take your taste buds on an exciting ride. Available in Orange, Pineapple, Green Apple, Lemon, and Watermelon.
Nutrition facts available upon request.
Questions about Hot Pops?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group profits when your participants sell Hot Pops to their friends and family.
How do we pay?
Since product is ordered up front, you have the following payment options:
- Purchase order: If you’re a public school, you can order Hot Pops without having to pay up front. A purchase order is a legally binding document between us and your group. Payment is due within 15 days of receipt of product. This gives you time to collect enough money to pay your bill. You then keep the rest as profit. Go to purchase order form
- Credit card: Use our secure checkout process to pay for your product up front. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Select our 'Add to cart' button at the top of the page to get started.
- Check: Mail in your payment. Your product will ship once your check clears. We accept a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Submit our payment form and we’ll email you an invoice along with our mailing address.
Do you offer pricing discounts?
Yes we offer volume discounts. For more information see our 'Case Pricing' table at the top of the page.
How soon can we start?
Hot Pops deliver within 3-7 business days.
How long is the fundraiser?
We recommend giving your sellers 1 week to sell their product allocation and turn in the money.
TIP: To ensure timely and accurate money turn-in, use a tracking sheet.
How much should I order?
The size of your order depends on the number of participants in your group and how many items you want them to sell. Since Hot Pops ship 16 inner bags to the case, consider issuing 1 bag to each seller.
To determine how many cases to order, divide the number of participants in your group by 16. Round up to the next case number if needed.
You can also use our ‘Profit Calculator’ at the top of the page.
Do you take back unsold product?
We do not accept returns. Our goal is to maintain the same high level of product freshness for every customer. The USDA also has very strict guidelines that we must adhere to.
TIP: Consider issuing unsold lollipops to participants who volunteer to sell them in exchange for a portion of the profit.
Can participants earn prizes?
We don’t offer any prize programs with our Hot Pops fundraiser.
How much do they sell for?
We suggest selling our lollipops for 75¢ each.
How many units per case?
640. Each case contains 16 inner bags of 40.
What size are the lollipops?
1.0 oz each.
Can we choose our flavors?
No. All flavors are preselected and cases cannot be broken up.
How long do lollipops last?
Hot Pops have a one-year shelf life when stored at 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Are Lollipops gluten free?
Our lollipops do not contain gluten, nuts, milk, shellfish or eggs.
Is there a minimum order?
There is a 1 case minimum order requirement.
How much money can we make?
Estimating your profit is easy. Consider the following example.
A sponsor with 54 participants wants everyone to sell 2 bags each (16 units / bag):
54 participants x 2 bag / participant = 108 bagsThe profit would be 55% because you would need to order 7 cases (Volume discounts apply):
108 bags x 16 units / bag = 1,728 units
1,728 units x 75¢ / unit = $1,296.00 gross sales
$1,296.00 x 55% profit = $712.80 profit
54 participants x 2 bags / participant = 108 bagsQUICK TIP: Enter your group size and participant goal into our ‘Profit Calculator’ located in the top right sidebar.
108 bags ÷ 16 bags / case = 6.75 cases (Round up)
How soon do we receive our order?
3-7 business days.
Where do orders ship to?
Hot Pops ship out of our California warehouse to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders ship by the case.
Is there a shipping fee?
All orders ship for free. You also receive free shipping on any reorders.
Calculate Your Profit
- Gladis Cano - SupervisorWest Handley Elementary PTARaised:$960.00