Pies & Cheesecakes features 6 pies from Chef Pierre, 6 Antonia’s gourmet cheesecakes along with cinnamon and pumpkin rolls. View product pricing and size information
Nutrition facts available upon request.
This is an online only fundraiser so there are no brochures or order forms and money to collect. Sellers will be encouraged to invite friends and family to your online store using social media, email and text. All orders will ship to your group.
Depending on your location you will receive your order 1 of the following 2 ways:
1. By Item:
‘By item’ means that you will receive the exact number of items of each product that you order. You will need to sort and distribute items to your sellers at delivery. This option is available in select areas around the country.
See if your county is on the list to be packed by item.
If your county is not eligible for ‘by item’ then we will ship your order bulk. Bulk orders ship in full cases by flavor only. Flavors cannot be mixed to fill cases, which means that you may receive additional items needed to fill incomplete cases. You will be charged for these items.
Profit & Delivery Fees
|Items Sold||Delivery Fee||Profit|
- Packaging: Packed to the Piece, Full Case Orders
- Profit: 27-42%
- Average Price: $26
- Delivery: Items deliver to the group.
Calculate Your Profit
Have a question?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Groups raise money when supporters buy items from their online store. Once participants register, they can invite family and friends to shop. Invitations go out via social media, text, and/ or email and groups receive a profit off every sale.
Do participants get a brochure to show?
No. Pies & Cheesecakes is an online only fundraiser.
Is money collected up front?
No. Supporters pay online as they purchase items. With Pies & Cheesecakes, there are no brochures, order forms or collection of money.
Are there any fees?
There are no setup fees to start a Pies & Cheesecakes fundraiser.
Can participants earn prizes?
Yes. Our prize programs are optional but recommended. You can boost sales by incentivizing your participants. It’s important to discuss your incentive plan at your kickoff meeting. Then, continue to remind your participants about your prizes throughout your campaign. This will keep them motivated to sell.
There is no cost for our incentives.
How soon can we start?
After you submit our ‘start a fundraiser’ form you’ll receive an agreement to sign. It will then take at least 3-5 business days to process your order and set up your store. Once we send you your participant registration instruction steps, your store is live. We recommend that you have an official kickoff meeting so everyone starts at the same time.
How long is the fundraiser?
Your sale lasts for 2 weeks. You can always change your end date. Simply let us know before your sale is over.
Do participants need to register?
Registration is the best way to get your participants engaged in your cause. Once registered, participants can invite friends and family to your online store using text, social media, and/ or email. They’ll also be able to log into their sales portal anytime and track their online sales.
Once potential supporters arrive at your store, the participant’s name appears at the top of the page. This helps to personalize your fundraiser. For example, “You're shopping for John Doe” (name of participant). Sellers also have the option to upload their photo.
Registered sellers will also be eligible to earn credit towards prizes. We encourage groups to supplement our prize program with their own rewards. This can bring in even more sales. Here are some incentive ideas.
Do we get our own link?
There are 2 ways to promote your store:
- Registration: Participants will need your group link to register. This way they can login and track their sales progress. When they share the link with friends and family using social media, text, and/ or email, visitors will see the participant’s name when they arrive at the store.
- Direct Link: If you don’t want your group members to register they can simply send out your group link.
By promoting a direct link, you will only be able to track online sales as a group, not by individual sellers. As a result, participants would not receive prize credit for selling online.
Can we accept donations?
Is there a minimum order?
No, there is no minimum order requirement.
How much money can we make?
You’ll need to know your group size as well your participant goal. Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Participant Count x Participant Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 participants and you set your participant goal at 10 items. The items sold would be 60 participants x 10 Items / participant = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $26 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $26 = $15,600.
- Based on the profit chart your profit percentage would be 38% because you sold 600 items. So your group profit would be $15,600 x 38% = $5,928.
Keep in mind, our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, participants probably won’t sell the same number of items.
Can we track our sales?
You'll be able to track online sales in real-time. By logging into your dashboard you'll see:
- Which participants have registered
- Individual participant and group sales progress
How do we receive our money?
Profit checks are processed within 21 days of your delivery date.
What is our profit?
Your profit is based on how many items your group sells:
What about sales tax?
There is no sales tax for online orders. Groups in South Dakota will have the sales tax removed from their profit.
How soon do we receive our order?
We deliver your merchandise to your group about 2-3 weeks after receiving your order.
Where do orders ship to?
Pies & Cheesecakes merchandise ship out of various warehouses around the country to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders deliver by item or by case depending on your location.
See if your county is on the list to be packed by item
- By Item: We will ship the exact number of items ordered in cases. No full-case order requirements. 'Overflows' of each flavor will be placed together in 1 or more "extra boxes" with flavors listed on the outside of each box.
- Bulk: Your order will be delivered in bulk by flavor in full cases only. Flavors cannot be mixed together to fill cases. You will be charged for full cases.
Is there a delivery fee?
Yes. You will be charged a delivery fee based on how many items your group sell:
|Items Sold||Delivery Fee|
All orders are also subject to a fuel surcharge.
Online customers pay a 5% processing fee at checkout to have their order shipped to your group.
Do you ship orders to sellers?
There is no ship to seller option available for a Pies & Cheesecakes fundraiser.