Made using the finest ingredients, Perfect Pies features 6 delicious flavors to sell like Apple and Caramel Apple Nut, Southern Pecan, Fruits of the Forest, Blueberry, and Pumpkin.
Pies are restaurant quality and made fresh by Chef Pierre® bakery, a division of Sara Lee®.
Nutrition facts available upon request.
Boost your profits online. Learn more
Calculate Your Profit
Have a question?
What Our Customers Say
I loved how every pie came labeled with the seller’s name on it. Our overall experience was very pleasant. Would love to deal with you again.
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group profits when participants take orders from your Perfect Pies brochure.
Do participants get a brochure to show?
Yes. Every participant receives a brochure, order form, and money envelope.
Is money collected up front?
Yes. Supporters can pay by check, cash, money order, or cashier’s check.
Are there any fees?
There are no setup fees or supply costs to start a Perfect Pies fundraiser.
Can participants earn prizes?
Yes. Our prize programs are optional but recommended. You can boost sales by incentivizing your participants. It’s important to discuss your incentive plan at your kickoff meeting. Then, continue to remind your participants about your prizes throughout your campaign. This will keep them motivated to sell.
There is no cost for our incentives.
How soon can we start?
After you submit our ‘start a fundraiser’ form you’ll receive an agreement to sign. It will then take at least 7-10 business days to process your order and pack and ship out your supplies.
How long is the fundraiser?
Your sale lasts for 2 weeks. You can always change your end date. Simply let us know before your sale is over.
Can we also raise money online?
Yes, selling online is an important part of your Perfect Pies fundraiser. Prior to your start date you’ll receive instructions so your participants can register. Once registered they’ll be able to invite friends and family to shop at your store.
Raising money online adds a 2nd way for your group to raise money.
Do participants need to register?
Registration is the best way to get your participants engaged in your cause. As participants register, they’ll be able to track their online sales.
Sellers can share your online store link using text, social media, and/ or email. If participants have registered, once supporters click on the link and arrive at your store, they will see a personalized message. For example, “You're shopping for John Doe” (name of participant). Sellers also have the option to upload their photo.
Registered sellers will also be eligible to earn credit towards prizes. We encourage groups to supplement our prize program with their own rewards. This can bring in even more sales. Here are some incentive ideas.
Do we get our own link?
There are 2 ways to promote your store:
- Registration: Participants will need your group link to register. This way they can login and track their sales progress. When they share the link with friends and family using social media, text, and/ or email, visitors will see the participant’s name when they arrive at the store.
- Direct Link: If you don’t want your group members to register they can simply send out your group link.
By promoting a direct link, you will only be able to track online sales as a group, not by individual sellers. As a result, participants would not receive prize credit for selling online.
Can we accept donations?
Is there a minimum order?
Yes. You must order at least 25 cases. All flavors come in cases of 6. Full case orders only. No combining flavors to fill cases.
How much money can we make?
You’ll need to know your group size as well your participant goal. Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Participant Count x Participant Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold ÷ 8 items / Case = Cases Ordered
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 participants and you set your participant goal at 10 items. The items sold would be 60 participants x 10 Items / participant = 600.
- Since there are 6 items in each case, the total cases sold would be 600 items ÷ 6 items / 1 case = 100 cases. (Round up to next whole number if needed)
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $20 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $20 = $12,000.
- Based on selling 100 cases your profit would be 40% (See chart below). So your group profit would be $12,000 x 40% = $4,800.
Keep in mind, our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, participants probably won’t sell the same number of items. Full case orders by flavor only. No breaking down or mixing flavors to complete a case.
Can we track our sales?
Brochure: You most likely won’t know how many orders you get until you collect your order forms. Yet there are strategies that can give you a ballpark idea. Learn how to track your fundraising progress
Online: You'll be able to track online sales in real-time. By logging into your dashboard you'll see:
- Which participants have registered
- Individual participant and group sales progress
How do we receive our money?
Brochure Sales: Money and order forms are turned in at the end of the sale. The money gets deposited in the group’s account and the order forms are then tallied.
Once orders are processed, the group receives their sales reports and invoice. The group sends a check for the invoice amount and keeps the rest as profit.
Online Sales: We apply a credit for any online sales to your invoice. If you raise more money online, we’ll send you a check for the difference.
Donations: Any profits from donations are credited to your brochure invoice.
What is our profit?
Your profit is based on how many cases you sell:
NOTE: Group will be charged for any unordered items needed to fill cases.
What about sales tax?
How soon do we receive our order?
We deliver your merchandise to your group 2-3 weeks after receiving your order.
Holiday Delivery Schedule
We need to receive your order by:
- November 1st for your pies to deliver the week of November 15th.
- November 8th for your pies to deliver the week of November 22nd.
We need to receive your order by:
- November 29th for your pies to deliver the week of December 13th.
- December 6th for your pies to deliver the week of December 20th.
Where do orders ship to?
Perfect Pies ship out of various warehouses around the country to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Brochure orders deliver prepacked by flavor in full cases of 6. No breaking down cases or mixing flavors to complete a case.
Is there a delivery fee?
Brochure Sales: Yes. You will be charged a delivery fee based on how many total cases you sell:
|Cases Sold||Delivery Fee|
Minimums include combined sales made from the brochure and online store.
Online Sales: Customers pay a 4% processing fee at checkout to have their order shipped to your group.
There is no 'ship to home' option.
Do you ship orders to sellers?
There is no ship to seller option available for an Perfect Pies fundraiser.