Our students loved the Character Counts Magic Show! The show was extremely entertaining while providing important educational concepts that were tremendously useful to the students. The students learned the importance of being responsible through magic. The Big Event Magic Show was excellent and I recommend it highly!
Don Baggett began entertaining at the age of 10 and hasn't looked back since. He has performed all across the country for fairs and festivals, zoos, schools libraries and colleges, and cruise ships. Don has been featured several times on local television and radio. He has been involved with many benefits for charity such as The Really Big show for ARC, Magic Cares for CASA and Illusions for Relief for the Tri State Food Bank. Don performs over 200 shows annually from coast to coast specializing in children's entertainment with an educational message that keeps the FUN in learning.
Don is living testament to the quote "Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional". He helps bring out the kid in all of us. Laughter and smiles are contagious!
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Mary Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Elena Rodriguez — ChairpersonJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser Chairman5Welder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Kim Davis — PTA President
I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! We liked it so much we actually booked Cody for 5 additional educational magic shows! I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Eleticia Nava — Principal
Our students enjoyed the magic show and were engaged throughout the presentation. The magician was very entertaining and the message of 'Reading' was definitely communicated to our students. The ‘magic show incentive' motivated our students to sell more items! I strongly recommend it as a successful fundraiser!Whitney ElementaryRaised:$13,355.00
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant Principal5Pearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Ms. Judith Rosas — PTO PresidentDon Jose Gallego Elementary
- 5Frank Garcia — PrincipalL.C. Smith ElementaryRaised:$17,703.50
- 5Tracie Pohlmeyer — Assistant Principal
The magic show was a great motivational tool for our students. Our students talked for weeks about the magic show! The magician really knew how to connect with our students. I especially liked how he emphasized the various character traits like trustworthiness and respect using magic. I know that our students would love to have him back again next year!Tenie Holmes ElementaryRaised:$13,672.00
- 5Sylvia Vasquez — Reading InstructorNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00