Brent Allan has been using his unique style of entertainment to make audiences laugh for nearly two decades. He blends magic, comedy, juggling, puppetry, and a lot of zaniness to not only entertain, but also to educate in a variety of settings. He performs motivational shows about reading, character development, and recycling.
Brent has performed on stages all over the United States, and has performed before tens of thousands of delighted viewers. He also teaches magic in schools and camps, focusing not just on secrets and tricks, but on performance skills and confidence building.
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant Principal5Pearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Eleticia Nava — Principal
Our students enjoyed the magic show and were engaged throughout the presentation. The magician was very entertaining and the message of 'Reading' was definitely communicated to our students.
The ‘magic show incentive' motivated our students to sell more items! I strongly recommend it as a successful fundraiser!Whitney ElementaryRaised:$13,355.00
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser Chairman5Welder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Ms. Judith Rosas — PTO PresidentDon Jose Gallego Elementary
- 5Kim Davis — PTA President
I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! We liked it so much we actually booked Cody for 5 additional educational magic shows!
I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Sylvia Vasquez — Reading InstructorNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Elena Rodriguez — ChairpersonJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Mary Jo Torres — PTA Secretary
Our students loved the Character Counts Magic Show! The show was extremely entertaining while providing important educational concepts that were tremendously useful to the students.
The students learned the importance of being responsible through magic. The Big Event Magic Show was excellent and I recommend it highly!Fannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Tracie Pohlmeyer — Assistant Principal
The magic show was a great motivational tool for our students. Our students talked for weeks about the magic show! The magician really knew how to connect with our students. I especially liked how he emphasized the various character traits like trustworthiness and respect using magic. I know that our students would love to have him back again next year!Tenie Holmes ElementaryRaised:$13,672.00
- 5Frank Garcia — PrincipalL.C. Smith ElementaryRaised:$17,703.50