Our Fundraiser Supply Kit is Your Guide to Success
Automate your fundraising experience
Reaching your goal requires proper planning, execution and perseverance from start to finish. You’ll need to know how to prepare for your fundraiser kickoff meeting and then manage your sale.
To help you achieve success, we’ll provide tools and ideas that improve participation. The translates into more sales. You’ll be able to notify your sellers about turning in order forms and picking up boxes. And whenever participants have questions you'll have answers.
Everything you need to run a successful sales campaign will be at your fingertips.
Our Fundraiser Supply Kit includes:
- A step by step school fundraising guidebook
- A motivational selling video
- Promotional flyers
- A postage-paid mailing box
The kit will help you:
Our fundraiser supply kit is a roadmap designed to help you organize and run your sale. Our school wide groups receive a guidebook that will walk them through the steps.
You'll need supplies to process your sale. We will provide you with everything you’ll need. Like a promo video, envelopes to help separate your orders, and a postage-paid mailing box. You’ll also have notice templates so you can remind sellers when orders are due and what day items deliver.
Helping you reach and exceed your sales goal is our primary aim. Our videos will get your fundraiser started and help you promote it to the end. You can place our promotional flyers around your facility as a sales reminder. We’ll also provide you with marketing tips that can help take your sale to another level.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder SchoolRaised:$1,000.00
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education CenterRaised:$500.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest SchoolRaised:$2,500.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00