Magic of Recycling Magic Program
What students learn at the assembly
The magic of recycling magic program teaches children about the importance of recycling and how to take care of their environment.
We will explore the world of recycling and the importance of saving energy. This fun-filled assembly illustrates the impact of recycling and how everyone can get involved and make a difference in saving our planet.
So what makes this show so memorable? The students will not only learn about recycling, they'll actually see it ‘magically’ taking place during the show.
Get Students Excited about Recycling
The basic goal of this program is to get students excited about recycling. Students shouldn’t feel obligated to protect the environment; they should want to. The show combines illusions, storytelling, and student involvement with vital information about recycling.
This program answers the following questions:
- Who should recycle?
- What is recycling?
- Where do things go when they are recycled?
- When should you recycle?
- Why recycle, and why is it important for our environment?
- How can I start recycling today?
Creating memorable messages that have a lasting and positive impact on children is the ultimate goal of the program.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant Principal5Pearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Kim Davis — PTA President
I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! We liked it so much we actually booked Cody for 5 additional educational magic shows!
I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Ms. Judith Rosas — PTO PresidentDon Jose Gallego Elementary
- 5Eleticia Nava — Principal
Our students enjoyed the magic show and were engaged throughout the presentation. The magician was very entertaining and the message of 'Reading' was definitely communicated to our students.
The ‘magic show incentive' motivated our students to sell more items! I strongly recommend it as a successful fundraiser!Whitney ElementaryRaised:$13,355.00
- 5Frank Garcia — PrincipalL.C. Smith ElementaryRaised:$17,703.50
- 5Sylvia Vasquez — Reading InstructorNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Elena Rodriguez — ChairpersonJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Mary Jo Torres — PTA Secretary
Our students loved the Character Counts Magic Show! The show was extremely entertaining while providing important educational concepts that were tremendously useful to the students.
The students learned the importance of being responsible through magic. The Big Event Magic Show was excellent and I recommend it highly!Fannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser Chairman5Welder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Tracie Pohlmeyer — Assistant Principal
The magic show was a great motivational tool for our students. Our students talked for weeks about the magic show! The magician really knew how to connect with our students. I especially liked how he emphasized the various character traits like trustworthiness and respect using magic. I know that our students would love to have him back again next year!Tenie Holmes ElementaryRaised:$13,672.00