Everything ran smoothly and the children had a blast! The attractions at the super party were exciting for the students. I definitely recommend this program!
How to Prepare for Your Super Party Event
Big Event Super Party Checklist
Our goal is for all of our big events to be exceptional in the eyes of your students. In fact, the more memorable it is, the more your students will talk about it to their peers. This will have a positive effect on future fundraisers as well.
There are some things that you’ll need to do to prepare for your super party event before your inflatable company shows up. For instance, will your gym be large enough for the inflatables or will your party need to be held outdoors? You can expect for some inflatables to be up to 24 feet high and as much as 72 feet long. Your goal is for your event to run smoothly and for your students to have a great experience.
Here are the steps to help you get ready:
1. Contact Your Volunteers:
- All volunteers should arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the super party. They will be asked to attend a brief inflatable safety presentation.
- Obtaining volunteers is your group’s responsibility (at least 10-15 volunteers are required).
2. Locate Outlets:
Identify all available electrical outlets at the event location (Indoor events only).
3. Secure a Large Surface Area:
- A surface at least the size of a typical school gymnasium is required. The location can be inside or outside, in a designated grassy area or a parking lot.
- Have the area cleared and reserved at least 2 hours before the event. If a parking lot will be used, please make sure that everyone knows to park in an alternate location.
4. Plan for a Safe Event:
- Review and enforce our safety rules.
- No running allowed at any time.
5. Have Additional Supplies:
- Many inflatable companies do not provide a money wheel.
- If you are unable to provide your own, we suggest that you do something like Jump for George instead.
- We recommend not setting up your money wheel or money machine until the end when you have your awards ceremony.
- Please provide one table and a few chairs (The chairs are for the volunteers).
- We recommend that you provide music at your party.
6. Promote Your Event:
- Get your group excited by making periodic announcements before the show date.
- Arrange to have someone at your super party from your local newspaper or TV station.
- Take pictures during the event and create a display for all to see.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your event is over we’ll send you a feedback form to complete. If you submit a picture with your form we’ll feature it on our website. You’ll also receive a $50 online store gift card.