The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.
Inflatable Party Safety Rules
How to keep your party safe and fun
Students who attend our party events across the country work hard to reach their sales goals and have earned their way to a fun and exciting reward. Although we want every student to have a great time; ensuring their safety during the event is most important.
- Be respectful of others.
- No running allowed at any time.
- All lines must remain orderly.
- No shoes allowed on any inflatable games.
Adult Supervision Required
- No student is allowed in the inflatable games area before all adult volunteers have received a safety presentation by inflatable company personnel.
- Every inflatable game must be supervised by at least 1 adult.
- Any inflatable larger than a moon jump bouncer must have a minimum of 2 adults supervising at all times.
Inflatable Game Requirements
Each inflatable has its own rules that must be followed:
- No more than 5 people are allowed inside a moon jump bouncer at a time.
- The size and weight of the students may reduce the number allowed inside at any one time.
- Only one person may be on an inflatable staircase at a time.
- Only one person may go down a slide at a time.
- Only ‘feet-first’ sliding allowed.
- All inflatable slides require at least one adult be present at the top, and one adult at the bottom.
- The adult at the top must prevent the next person from going down until the area below is clear.
- Only 1 person is allowed at a time at the starting point.
- Wait a few seconds between students in order to keep proper spacing.
- Only 1 person is allowed to occupy a lane at a time.
- No stopping once inside the obstacle course.
- Any obstacle course requires the supervision of a minimum of 3 adults. One at the beginning, one in the middle and one at the end to keep students moving through.
Laser / Water Tag Arena
- The amount of students allowed inside is limited by the number of laser or water guns available.
- Each session should last no more than 3 to 5 minutes.
Inflatable Company Requirements
All inflatables will be properly secured depending on the event location:
- If using a soft surface, like grass, inflatables must be secured at every corner by rope and stakes.
- If using a hard surface, like concrete or a gym, inflatables must be secured at every corner by rope and sand bags.
- Larger inflatables must also be secured in the middle.
- All inflatable games are thoroughly cleaned and inspected prior to each event.
Outside Events are Weather Dependent
No inflatable will be inflated under the following weather conditions:
- Medium to high winds
- Thunder or lightning
The final determination to proceed with the event will be made by the inflatable company. If necessary, a 24 hour cancellation notice based on the projected weather forecast will be provided to the school and the event will be rescheduled to the next available date.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising ChairSt. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier. We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles! Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had. The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before! We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00