We have done business with you for several years and we keep coming back! Thank you for your organization, service and personal attention!
Inflatable Party Safety Rules
How to keep your party safe and fun
Students who attend our party events across the country work hard to reach their sales goals and have earned their way to a fun and exciting reward. Although we want every student to have a great time; ensuring their safety during the event is most important.
- Be respectful of others.
- No running allowed at any time.
- All lines must remain orderly.
- No shoes allowed on any inflatable games.
Adult Supervision Required
- No student is allowed in the inflatable games area before all adult volunteers have received a safety presentation by inflatable company personnel.
- Every inflatable game must be supervised by at least 1 adult.
- Any inflatable larger than a moon jump bouncer must have a minimum of 2 adults supervising at all times.
Inflatable Game Requirements
Each inflatable has its own rules that must be followed:
- No more than 5 people are allowed inside a moon jump bouncer at a time.
- The size and weight of the students may reduce the number allowed inside at any one time.
- Only one person may be on an inflatable staircase at a time.
- Only one person may go down a slide at a time.
- Only ‘feet-first’ sliding allowed.
- All inflatable slides require at least one adult be present at the top, and one adult at the bottom.
- The adult at the top must prevent the next person from going down until the area below is clear.
- Only 1 person is allowed at a time at the starting point.
- Wait a few seconds between students in order to keep proper spacing.
- Only 1 person is allowed to occupy a lane at a time.
- No stopping once inside the obstacle course.
- Any obstacle course requires the supervision of a minimum of 3 adults. One at the beginning, one in the middle and one at the end to keep students moving through.
Laser / Water Tag Arena
- The amount of students allowed inside is limited by the number of laser or water guns available.
- Each session should last no more than 3 to 5 minutes.
Inflatable Company Requirements
All inflatables will be properly secured depending on the event location:
- If using a soft surface, like grass, inflatables must be secured at every corner by rope and stakes.
- If using a hard surface, like concrete or a gym, inflatables must be secured at every corner by rope and sand bags.
- Larger inflatables must also be secured in the middle.
- All inflatable games are thoroughly cleaned and inspected prior to each event.
Outside Events are Weather Dependent
No inflatable will be inflated under the following weather conditions:
- Medium to high winds
- Thunder or lightning
The final determination to proceed with the event will be made by the inflatable company. If necessary, a 24 hour cancellation notice based on the projected weather forecast will be provided to the school and the event will be rescheduled to the next available date.