Hand-crafted Pop-A-Licious™Sweet & Savory popcorn includes savory White Cheddar, sweet Caramel, and Chicago Mix (caramel and cheese combo). Our popcorn has no high fructose corn syrup, is 100% gluten-free, and is kosher.
Nutrition facts are available upon request.
- Packaging: 120 items per case (4 inner carriers of 30). Flavors
- Selling Price: $2
- Payment Options: Learn more
- Delivery: Order ships within 1-2 business days. Free shipping
Calculate Your Profit
Have a question?
What Our Customers Say
We successfully raised the funds needed to support our events. Great product with a great price!
The website was very easy to use and exactly what I would be getting and how much our profit would be.
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group profits when your participants sell Sweet & Savory popcorn to their friends and family.
How do we pay?
Since the product is ordered upfront, you have the following payment options:
- Purchase order: If you're a public school, you can order without paying up front. A purchase order is a legally binding document between your group and us. Payment is due within 15 days of receipt of the product, which gives you time to collect enough money to pay your bill. You then keep the rest as profit.
- Credit card: Use our secure checkout process to pay for your product up front. We accept VISA®, Mastercard®, American Express®, and Discover®.
- Check: Mail in your payment. Your product will ship once your check clears. We accept personal checks, money orders, or cashier's checks. Contact us
Order Sweet & Savory popcorn at a discounted price and then sell it at full retail. The difference is your profit.
Do you offer pricing discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts. For more information, see our 'Case Pricing' table at the top of the page.
How soon can we start?
Sweet & Savory popcorn ships within 7-10 business days.
How long is the fundraiser?
We recommend giving your sellers one week to sell their popcorn allocation and turn in the money.
TIP: Use a tracking sheet to ensure timely and accurate money turn-in.
How much should I order?
The size of your order depends on the number of participants in your group and how many popcorn bags you want them to sell. Since Sweet & Savory popcorn comes with four inner carriers of 30 bags in each case, consider issuing one carrier to each seller.
To determine how many cases to order, divide the number of participants in your group by 4. Round up to the following case number if needed.
You can also use our 'Profit Calculator' at the top of the page.
Do you take back unsold products?
We do not accept returns. We aim to maintain the same high level of product freshness for every customer. The USDA also has stringent guidelines that we must adhere to.
TIP: Consider issuing unsold popcorn bags to participants who volunteer to sell them in exchange for a portion of the profit.
Can participants earn prizes?
We don't offer any prize programs with our Sweet & Savory popcorn fundraiser.
How much do they sell for?
We suggest selling Sweet & Savory popcorn for $2 a bag.
How many popcorn bags are in a case?
Why do bag weights differ by flavor?
The volume and number of kernels in every bag are relatively equal. The difference is in the weight of the coatings used for each popcorn flavor.
For example, cheese or savory flavors weigh less than the sweet coating on popcorn.
Can flavors be mixed in a case?
No. All flavors are preselected, and cases cannot be broken up.
How long does popcorn stay fresh?
Sweet & Savory popcorn has about a 30-day shelf life. Popcorn should be stored in a cool, dry place to maintain freshness.
Is popcorn gluten-free?
Our popcorn is gluten-free, is made with no high fructose corn syrup, and is kosher.
Is there a minimum order?
There is a 1-case minimum order requirement.
How much money can we make?
Estimating your profit is easy. Consider the following example.
A sponsor with 50 participants wants everyone to sell 30 popcorn bags each:
- 50 participants x 30 bags / participant = 1,500 bags
- 1,500 bags ÷ 120 bags / case = 12.5 cases (Roundup)
- 13 cases x 120 bags / case = 1,560 bags
- 1,560 bags x $2.00 / bag = $3,120.00 retail
- $3,120.00 x 55% profit = $1,716.00 profit
The profit percentage would be 55% because you must order 13 cases. See the 'Case Pricing' table at the top of this page. (Volume discounts apply)
QUICK TIP: Enter your group size and participant goal into our 'Profit Calculator' in the right sidebar.
How soon do we receive our order?
Orders ship within 7-10 business days. The time to ship is dependent on your location from our warehouse.
Where do orders ship to?
Sweet & Savory popcorn ships to all the lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders ship by the case.
Is there a shipping fee?
All orders ship for free. You also receive free shipping on any reorders.