Our Parent Fundraising Information Letter
Important steps for parents
The parent fundraising information letter is provided in English and Spanish and is placed inside each student packet for larger school wide groups and is emailed as a PDF to smaller group sponsors.
The letter is a summary of what parents need to know about your fundraiser. Remember to ask your students at your kickoff to show it to their parents once they get home.
Your parent letter will include information on the following:
1. Your Brochure
A quick-glance summary of the type of brochure being sold, including a couple of brief description points, is provided at the top of the page.
2. Online Selling
If your fundraiser has an online store, your parents will receive your school ID number to use for our online store.
3. The Fundraiser Purpose
A concise explanation of why the sale is taking place is provided so parents will understand where the money will be used.
4. Each Student's Goal
The student goal is the number of items each student needs to sell in order for the group to reach its financial objective.
5. Steps to Follow
Step by step instructions are provided that allow parents to:
- Complete the order form properly.
- Know who to make checks payable to.
- See when the order forms and money need to be turned in by.
- Understand the procedure for reporting any missing or damaged merchandise.
6. The Prize Program
Your parents will receive a brief explanation of what their students can win and how to qualify for the prize incentives.
7. Additional Incentives
Information may also be provided about any additional incentives being offered.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50