A guide to the types of email updates you should receive during your sale
Has your fundraiser company informed you of what updates you can expect to receive throughout your sale?
If you ask most groups what their two most important objectives are, they'll probably tell you that they want to raise a lot of money, while at the same time have everything run as smoothly as possible.
We agree and feel that the ongoing information that we provide to our sponsors, from the beginning of their sale to the end, needs to center around helping them reach or exceed their financial goal as easily as possible.
Proactive Fundraiser Sales Tools
We provide sales tools that are specifically designed to increase sales; however if you don’t receive pertinent information in a timely manner, you may be working much harder than you need to. There are basically 2 types of fundraising companies out there:
- Companies that initiate contact with you and provide information that is relevant.
- Companies that adequately respond back to your inquiries in a timely manner as they arise.
Forward thinking companies know what information sponsors need to have, before they ask for it. Companies also need to be responsive, but they need to stay a step ahead of the customer.
8 Essential Sponsor Emails
Here are the 8 essential emails that our customers automatically receive. Having both the customer and the company on the same page is vital to a successful experience.
- Agreement Letter: Once our customers send us their signed agreement they're informed that it’s been received. This letter also confirms when their sale will start, what their goal is as well as how much each student will need to sell.
- Supply Notice: Most organizations want to know when they'll receive their supplies. We provide a delivery date as well as tracking information. Groups typically receive their supplies 3-5 days before the start of their sale.
- Online Selling Information: We send our sponsors specific information on how to get their students to sell online.
- Fundraiser Supply Kit: Sponsors receive a step-by-step checklist of what they will need in order to run a successful sale.
- Sales Reminders: We include sales tips in our sales reminder emails.
- Wrap-up: Sponsors are reminded again about how to prepare their order for mailing.
- Order Received: Once you send in your order we let you know when it's received, that it will be processed shortly and approximately when it will ship.
- Delivery Information: Once approved by you, we send you your deliver date as well as the tracking information. We also provide you with information about how to handle any issues, like handling the replacement of a damaged item.
There is no better compliment for us than repeat customers contacting us again for their next sale. After all, customer satisfaction should be a priority for every fundraising company.