Soak Your Favorite Teacher Fundraising Incentive
A higher level super splash party incentive
The Soak Your Favorite Teacher fundraising incentive is a higher prize level on our super splash party prize brochure.
When using the super splash party to motivate your students to sell out of their brochure, this incentive will not only encourage more students to participate, but inspire many to sell more than they ordinarily would.
As a result, if you promote this well, enthusiasm will grow and you’ll overall sales will increase. This is one of the many things that students love about the splash party.
Higher Prize Level Required
Students who reach prize level 2 get to put their request on the soak your favorite teacher form. They’ll have up to 5 tries to either soak or dunk the teacher.
Most students choose a teacher; however they can choose anyone they want from the school. Other popular choices include:
- The Principal
- Assistant Principal
TIP: Reserve the principal for the top seller in the school.
How it Works
Obviously, teachers have the right to say no to being soaked by a student. Students can continue to request teachers until someone says yes. Most of the time, their first request agrees to be soaked.
A dunk tank or soaking device will be present for the students to use throughout the party. The soaking of the teachers by their respective students only takes place at the end of the event during the awards ceremony. This is so everyone can watch those students who reached level 2 or higher have fun with this activity.
Teachers are notified in advance if they’ve received a request by a student to be soaked at the super splash party. It is recommended that they bring a second pair of clothes to change into because they’ll be completely drenched.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50