The Man Behind the Magic Show
Our master magician and his goals
Cody Fisher, a former teacher and developer of our Big Event Magic Show, is one of the most in-demand magical entertainers around. His unique blend of comedy, magic, and illusion has taken him all over the world.
After completing multiple degrees from the University of Texas, Cody has devoted his life to entertaining others and educating young people using magical illusion and humor. He has won numerous national and international awards for his magic, launched his own product line of magical creations, and authored several books on the art of magic. He continues to lecture internationally, teaching his unique style of magic.
Cody’s extensive performance resume includes TV appearances, radio, trade shows, corporate events, nightclubs, and theatres throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Over the years he has become “a favorite” with Hollywood celebrities and fortune 500 companies all over the world.
By combining comedy, magic, and lots of audience participation, he is able to form a special bond with his audience. He has the exceptional ability to “break the ice” and allow everyone to enjoy themselves during his show. His comic delivery coupled with his endearing personality makes him one of the most sought after magicians anywhere.
Our Program Goals:
- To provide unique solutions to the educational needs of schools.
- All assemblies are curriculum-based and meet national educational standards.
- Our programs promote active learning and student involvement.
- Our programs use magic and comedy to support and enhance the educational message.
- We offer multiple programs and are constantly adding new programs.
- Our assembly programs can be customized to meet your exact needs.
- We provide your school with a teacher’s resource package for each program.
- We are always happy to provide references from other schools in your area.
- All our programs are backed with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Our presenters must meet our high level of educational requirements.
- BA / BS Molecular Biology
- Completed course work for PhD in Biochemistry at UT Austin
Magic Awards and Honors:
- Texas Association Of Magicians First Place – Best Magician In Texas
- International Magic Award – Bologna, Italy
- Leslie P. Guest Award Of Excellence For Society Of American Magicians
- Society Of American Magicians Award For Commitment To The Art Of Magic
- Favorite Teacher Award – Griffin High School / Austin, TX
- Faraday Award For “Excellence In Teaching” / The University Of Texas At Austin
- Regular performer at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, CA.
(This is the equivalent to appearing on Broadway for an Actor. There are no other school show performers in the state who have been asked to perform there!)
- Given the honor of being asked to perform at The Magic Circle in London.
(This is the European equivalent to the U.S. Magic Castle in Hollywood…again not too many Americans have been given this honor!)
- Author of several books and instructional DVD’s on the art of performing magic.
- Launched his own products line of magic effects for professional magicians.
- Developed a program on using magic in a school therapy setting.
- He was a monthly columnist for a national magic magazine called M.U.M. He wrote over 60 articles.
- He was a featured interview on NPR radio discussing “The Art Of Magic”.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00