The fundraiser went extremely well. From my perspective I had very little leg work to do. Collecting and mailing was all and when the product arrived it was very well organized into the individual classes. I think it went very well and will look forward to running it again next year.
The Man Behind the Magic Show
Our master magician and his goals
Cody Fisher, a former teacher and developer of our Big Event Magic Show, is one of the most in-demand magical entertainers around. His unique blend of comedy, magic, and illusion has taken him all over the world.
After completing multiple degrees from the University of Texas, Cody has devoted his life to entertaining others and educating young people using magical illusion and humor. He has won numerous national and international awards for his magic, launched his own product line of magical creations, and authored several books on the art of magic. He continues to lecture internationally, teaching his unique style of magic.
Cody’s extensive performance resume includes TV appearances, radio, trade shows, corporate events, nightclubs, and theatres throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Over the years he has become “a favorite” with Hollywood celebrities and fortune 500 companies all over the world.
By combining comedy, magic, and lots of audience participation, he is able to form a special bond with his audience. He has the exceptional ability to “break the ice” and allow everyone to enjoy themselves during his show. His comic delivery coupled with his endearing personality makes him one of the most sought after magicians anywhere.
Our Program Goals:
- To provide unique solutions to the educational needs of schools.
- All assemblies are curriculum-based and meet national educational standards.
- Our programs promote active learning and student involvement.
- Our programs use magic and comedy to support and enhance the educational message.
- We offer multiple programs and are constantly adding new programs.
- Our assembly programs can be customized to meet your exact needs.
- We provide your school with a teacher’s resource package for each program.
- We are always happy to provide references from other schools in your area.
- All our programs are backed with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Our presenters must meet our high level of educational requirements.
- BA / BS Molecular Biology
- Completed course work for PhD in Biochemistry at UT Austin
Magic Awards and Honors:
- Texas Association Of Magicians First Place – Best Magician In Texas
- International Magic Award – Bologna, Italy
- Leslie P. Guest Award Of Excellence For Society Of American Magicians
- Society Of American Magicians Award For Commitment To The Art Of Magic
- Favorite Teacher Award – Griffin High School / Austin, TX
- Faraday Award For “Excellence In Teaching” / The University Of Texas At Austin
- Regular performer at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, CA.
(This is the equivalent to appearing on Broadway for an Actor. There are no other school show performers in the state who have been asked to perform there!)
- Given the honor of being asked to perform at The Magic Circle in London.
(This is the European equivalent to the U.S. Magic Castle in Hollywood…again not too many Americans have been given this honor!)
- Author of several books and instructional DVD’s on the art of performing magic.
- Launched his own products line of magic effects for professional magicians.
- Developed a program on using magic in a school therapy setting.
- He was a monthly columnist for a national magic magazine called M.U.M. He wrote over 60 articles.
- He was a featured interview on NPR radio discussing “The Art Of Magic”.