Discount Card Fundraiser Tracking Sheets
How to collect discount card money
Discount card fundraiser tracking sheets help sponsors keep track of the number of cards they have issued to their students throughout the sale. This way, they’ll know how much money needs to be collected from each seller at any given time.
It may be tempting to simply hand out the cards, especially if students initially receive the same number of cards. However, some students may have been absent on kickoff day.
Plus, how will you keep track of students who receive additional cards? You'll also have to remember who still owes money. The tracking sheet will help eliminate any ambiguities. Here's what's included on the sheet:
In addition to the first and last name of the student, it’s important to obtain contact information in the event the sponsor needs to follow up. A parent's phone number will usually work best.
By recording the number of cards each student receives, both the student and the sponsor will know how much money needs to be turned in once the cards are sold.
Money in refers to the amount of money collected for each student. It’s recommended that no additional cards be issued to a seller until the initial amount owed has been turned in.
Occasionally cards are returned by students who are unable to sell them. It’s useful to keep track of the number of returned cards and to have a plan in place to sell off those cards as well. The goal is to have zero cards left unsold so you can maximize your profit.
The balance column is a way to keep track of any money owed by a student based on the total number of cards that have been issued. Your goal should be to have a zero balance for each seller at the end of your fundraiser.
|Name||Contact Info||Cards Out||$ In||Cards Out||$ In||Returns||Balance|
Larger groups should print out multiple tracking sheets and divide up into teams. There is a space on the form for a team name and team leader. It’s a good idea to have the teams compete against each other to see who can sell off their cards first.
Start & End Date
Place both your start and end date on the form. Your sellers should be able to sell off their cards and turn in the money within a week. Make sure to keep reinforcing your end date.
We recommend that you:
- Have the student fill in their own information. This way, they are taking ownership and responsibility for the cards they’ll be taking with them. It’s much like checking a book out at the library. At some point, the book must be returned.
- Help students understand that by placing their information on the form, they are making a commitment to try to sell all of the cards.
Calculate Your Profit
Download your free tracking sheet
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had. The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before! We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier. We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles! Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75