Why shelf stable cookie dough is more convenient
- Question: Why edible dough?
- Answer: People want what they can't have...the forbidden treat.
- Question: How is it made:
- Answer: Our edible dough is made without eggs and uses heat-treated flour to reduce the presence of microbial pathogens, those bad germs your grandma warned you about.
- Question: Is it true that your cookie dough can be left out at room temperature for up to 21 days?
- Answer: Yes. Our cookie dough has been tested and approved for a rating of shelf stability by Euroﬁns, the world's largest and most respected food and pharmaceutical testing company. Euroﬁns employs over 15,000 technicians throughout 190 laboratories in 37 countries. The credibility of our testing process is second to none.
- Question: How is it possible for the cookie dough to safely remain unrefrigerated for up to 21 days?
- Answer: The key is water activity. Our cookie dough formulation “binds” available water thereby greatly reducing the water activity, which more simply put means little to no room for bacteria to grow.
- Question: Do you add preservatives to your cookie dough?
- Answer: No, we do not add preservatives to our cookie dough. Some of the ingredients that we purchase may contain preservatives. Examples include chocolate products which almost always have soy lecithin added and natural egg products will contain citric acid to name a couple.
- Question: Do you recommend leaving the product out for extended periods of time?
- Answer: Cookie dough is shelf stable at room temperature or below for up to 21 days, can be refrigerated for as long as 6 months, or may be kept frozen for up to 1 year. For best quality, keep frozen until use.
- Question: Is the nutritional analysis like other cookie dough brands?
- Answer: Yes, you will ﬁnd that most of the ingredients used are similar to other cookie dough products. However, with so many brands on the market we can’t speak for everyone. Our nutrition facts and ingredients are all listed on each box/tub and are available online for you to compare.
- Question: What is the advantage of using shelf stable cookie dough on a fundraising sale?
- Answer: The nature of our product lends itself well to the fundraising industry. Parents are often busy and missing a pick-up won't be a problem. Cookie dough can be easily redistributed without having to keep it frozen. As we say, we’re “Frozen but Friendly!”
- Question: How does the taste compare?
- Answer: Our cookie dough is delicious and is made with special care along with the finest ingredients. We’re confident that our shelf stable product tastes as good as any other cookie dough product on the planet.
Our cookie dough shipments are simple & safe
Fast Order Turnaround Time
- We process orders shipping direct to the customer within 1-3 business days.
- Online orders going to the group are combined with the main order. Group deliveries occur approximately 3-4 weeks after we receive order forms in-house.
We Follow Quality Pack & Ship Guidelines
- All orders are packed in our closed facility.
- We’re a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 2 certified facility.
- Once a year, our company passes a rigorous and credible food safety and quality program. This test is familiar to retailers, brand owners, and food service providers world-wide. SQF is also recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
- We pack orders with care to the specification of the fundraising group.
- Orders shipping to customers include an ice pack in warm weather. We add packing bubbles as needed to ensure products arrives in perfect condition.
- All shipments include well-designed quality packaging for easy distribution.
Our Pack & Ship People Are Well Trained
- We train our packers in recommended guidelines for personal hygiene and social distancing.
- All employees involved in our shipping department wear proper face coverings and gloves for safety.
All cookie dough is shelf stable for 21 days up to 77° F. For best results, keep the product frozen to extend the shelf life. Our cookie dough ships frozen but may arrive thawed. The shelf life is one year frozen, and 6 months refrigerated.
With current events, we realize your time is valuable. We're committed to providing a quality product, delivered in a professional manner. Rest assured; our team is here for you!