Tritan Tumblers offer a variety of college, NFL, MLB, and designer tumblers. BPA free, FDA approved, lifetime guarantee. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Keeps drinks hot or cold.
Boost your profits online. Learn more
Questions about Tritan Tumblers?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group profits when your students take orders from their brochure.
Do students get a brochure to show?
Yes. Every student receives a catalog, order taker, and money collection envelope.
Is money collected up front?
Yes. Buyers can pay by check, cash, money order, or cashier’s check.
Are there any fees?
There are no setup fees or costs to run a Tritan Tumblers tumbler sale.
Can students earn prizes?
Yes. Our incentive programs are optional but encouraged. Motivating your sellers with prizes can increase sales. It’s important to discuss your prize plan at your kickoff meeting. Then, continue to promote your prizes throughout your sale. This will keep your group inspired.
Sponsors receive a prize flyer PDF with their ‘fundraiser supply kit’ email.
There is no cost to the group for our incentives.
How soon can we start?
After you submit our ‘start a fundraiser’ form you’ll receive an agreement to sign. It will then take at least 7-10 business days to process your order and pack and ship out your supplies.
How long is the fundraiser?
Your sale will end 2 weeks after your start date. You can always change your end date. Simply let us know before your sale is over.
Can we also raise money online?
Yes, selling online is an important part of your Tritan Tumblersm tumbler fundraiser. Prior to your start date you’ll receive instructions so your students can register. Once registered they’ll be able to invite friends and family to shop at your store.
Raising money online adds a 2nd way for your group to raise money.
Do students need to register?
Registration is the best way to promote your sale online. It's also a very effective way to get your students engaged in your cause. As students register, they’ll be able to share their unique link using text, social media, and/ or email.
Once supporters click on the link and arrive at the store, they will see a personalized message. For example, “You're shopping for John Doe” (name of student). Sellers also have the option to upload their photo.
Registered sellers will also be eligible to earn credit towards prizes. We encourage groups to supplement our prize program with their own rewards. This can bring in even more sales. Here are some incentive ideas.
Do we get our own link?
There are 2 ways to promote your store:
- Registration: By default, your group will receive a unique organization ID number. Students will need it to register and share their store link with others using social media, text, and email.
- Direct Link: Or, you as the sponsor can register and obtain your unique link first. Then share that link with your entire group. Students would be able to share your link with their friends and family.
Can we accept donations?
There is no donation option for a Tritan Tumblers tumbler fundraiser.
Is there a minimum order?
There are no order requirements for a Tritan Tumblers tumbler fundraiser.
How much money can we make?
You’ll need to know your group size as well your student goal. Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is about $20 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $20 = $12,000.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $12,000 x 40% = $4,800.
Keep in mind, our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Can we track our sales?
Brochure: You most likely won’t know how many orders you get until you collect your order forms. Yet there are strategies that can give you a ballpark idea. Learn how to track your fundraising progress
Online: You'll be able to track online sales in real-time.
How do we receive our money?
Brochure Sales: Money and order forms are turned in at the end of the sale. The money gets deposited in the group’s account and the order forms are sent in for processing.
Once orders are processed, the group receives their sales reports and invoice. The group sends a check for the invoice amount and keeps the rest as profit.
Online Sales: Once we receive your brochure invoice payment, we’ll send your online sales profit check.
What is our profit?
Groups make 40% off all custom Tritan Tumblers tumblers.
(Use the ‘Calculate Your Profit’ calculator at the top of the page to determine your profit)
How soon do we receive our order?
Orders are delivered to your group within 3-4 weeks of receipt of order forms. Online orders generally ship to customers within a week after purchase. Custom tumblers ship after the store is closed
Where do orders ship to?
Product ships out of our Indiana warehouse to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders deliver prepacked by seller.
Is there a shipping fee?
- Groups under 100 students: Shipping is free for 150+ item orders. A $100 shipping and handling fee is charged for orders with fewer than 150 items.
- Groups with 100 or more students: Shipping is free for 250+ item orders. A $250 shipping and handling fee is charged for orders with fewer than 250 items.
Minimums include combined sales made from the brochure and online store.
Buyers also have the option to ship their order to the group. In this case there is no shipping fee.
Do you ship orders to sellers?
There is no ship to seller option for a Tritan Tumblers tumbler fundraiser.