We'll personalize your 20 oz. Kendel tumbler to sell, complete with your school mascot, group name and coloring. See our 30 oz. Alpine tumbler
Choose between 4 different tumbler colors: Black, White, Red or Silver.
18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel, vacuum insulated, slide close lid. Keeps liquid cold for over 24 hours, and hot for more than 8 hours. No condensation. Additional sales can be made through our online store. Design your tumbler
How much can you make on a Kendel tumbler brochure fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- The profit table below indicates that you would fall in the 40% profit range.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The retail price is $25 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $25 = $15,000.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $15,000 x 40% = $6,000.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.