What Makes Our Frozen Food Fundraisers Better?
It Starts with Quality Ingredients
The distinction is in the quality and freshness of what we put into our food:
- We use 100% real Wisconsin cheese, fresh garlic and Rotella bread products.
- Our foods contain no trans fats because we use real butter.
- We utilize real eggs, not artificial oils.
- Our sauces are made from fresh California-grown tomatoes.
- We use premium quality meats.
- Our flours originate from the heartland of America.
- We use real sugar as opposed to artificial sweeteners.
- Our chocolate chip cookie dough contains real milk chocolate.
It’s all in the Preparation
How we prepare our foods makes the difference in the taste:
- Our food products are made fresh from scratch.
- All of our food products are produced in USDA AIBA facilities.
- We use exclusive custom-designed recipes.
- Our products are ‘flash frozen’ to maintain product quality and freshness.
It Ends with Dependable Deliveries
Sturdy packaging helps ensure that your customers receive a quality product every time:
- We shrink-wrap to seal in freshness.
- Our food products are well protected by using sturdy corrugated boxes.
- All food is delivered frozen.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- Pete Morales — Principal Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00